Her New phone *bows*

Fool's House

CHAPTER #19: Her New phone *bows*

 

 

 

 

 

While Suzy is taking her selcas with her NEW phone, Myungsoo enters and see her, "what are you doing, annoying pabo?" she immediately hides her phone at her back.

"N-nothing?~"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "give me your phone."

"what?"

"I said, give me... your phone."

"here.." then gave it to him, Myungsoo typed her number on his phone and handed it back to her. She just look at him,puzzled. Then suddenly, her cellphone rings.. she answers it. "Yeobeoseyo??"

"Save my number... pabo." Myungsoo answered, she looked at him. Then he ended the call..

Myungsoo then continues walking, suddenly Suzy remembers something and runs to him..

"wait! Master L!!"

Myungsoo paused and turned to her, "what?"

"I'm scheduled to go to your entertainment.."

"what are you trying to say?"

"so, if it's okay... can I ride in your ca--"

"No!" he answered coldly.

--

In the garage,

"B-but, master L!--"

"then use your bicycle instead." he smirked then went inside his car and left. Suzy pouted..

 

As our Suzy riding her bicycle, *the devil like human must die!!! Really the meanest!!! I even called him 'master' Tss.. Ugghh.. my knees hurt!! >.<*

After Suzy passed her papers to the manager. She takes a rest in the lounge..

"woah, really BIG!~" then sat on one of the chair.. "Ugghh... my knees.." then touches them..

"yes.. okay.." L.Joe keeps on nodding and smiling, while walking to the lounge then he see Suzy who is sitting there. He stopped, "wait me there, okay?" the others nodded and left, then he went to her.

"Yoh!~" he greeted.

"L.Joe-sshi.."

"what are you doing here?"

"mmm.. I just pass some papers to the manager.." still massaging her knees, L.Joe noticed it.. "Your knees hurt?" he asked.

"Uh, slight?"

"Let me do it, you know.. I'm good at it." he smiled.

"uh, really but--" he just went down and massage her right knee, his hand is so soft and so gentle.. "woah, I never thought that your hand is so soft... like cotton." she smiled.

L.Joe smiled and slightly blushed with her compliment.

"Okay I'm re-charged! I should leave now, thanks again... L.Joe-sshi." she stood up and smiled to him again.

"wait! I'll ride you home.."

 

"woah, is this your car?"

L.Joe opened the door, "hop in." he invited..

"wait!" she claps, "... I left pinKitty there." and left immediately..

--

After getting her bike, "We're here! Ugh, I'm okay with pinKitty.. enjoy the ride~" she smiled then sat on her bike but before she ride it, L.Joe grabs the handle.. "No, I'll ride you home, your knees might hurt again."

Suzy just nodded..

In the car,

"why are you riding your bike, when you can ride a taxi instead?"

"Uh.. I don't have any money to pay a taxi."

"ah, really? How about Myungsoo-ah?? He has a car!"

"uhh... I think he is in a hurry.." *that selfish devil!!*

"uhh.." then suddenly his stomach growls, Suzy heard it.. and burst into laughter. 

"Y-your stomach is protesting.." L.Joe looks at her then blinks.. "maybe?"

"I know a place!!"

--

"wear your sunglasses, if someone notices you... we're dead.." then puts his sunglasses to him, he slightly blushes..

"It's calm here.." L.Joe uttered.

"Sit here! Sit here!" then pulls him to sit, "today... you're the boss.. I'll take our order." she smiled..

"Dig in!!" she shouted then start eating, L.Joe is just staring at her.. then she noticed it. "what? I thought you're hungry??"

"because... you're too cute." he smiled, Suzy felt embarrassed then wipe her lips with her right hands.

"don't joke around, just eat! Eat!" then gave him a pork,

"Okay.. I'll eat.." he smiled and ate what Suzy gave to him. Suzy just watch him, slightly blushing.. *Tss, I'm cute? Really?* then smiled secretly..

 

After eating and paying, they went to the car... Then arrived in their house.

"I think.. I have to thank you this time." he smiled again,

"No problem!~" she saluted. But before she enter the gate, "wait!" he called.

She looked back, "what?"

"I heard, you have a new cellphone.. can I save your number?"

"uhh.. of course." then gets her phone..

 

 

After giving her number she also took his number.. the End XD


HI READERS!!

Thanks for reading this... update ^^