Time to be normal 2

Fool's House

CHAPTER #16: Time to be normal 2

 

 

 

 

 

After accepting her order, she went to Myungsoo to give his.

"Oh~" she then presents the ice cream infront of him.. Myungsoo just looked at her then lowered his sunglasses. "what?" he asked coldly.

"your ice cream, don't worry I'm not a bad person, that's free." she smiled falsely then start eating hers. He took his ice cream then a little, and looks again at Suzy. 

Suzy immediately finish eating her ice cream then runs to the lake. "Woah, really amazing!~" she exclaimed, but suddenly felt lonely, "such a waste, I don't have my camera.." she pouted and just watch the water.. Myungsoo saw this, "Pabo!" he shouted, Suzy looks to him and suddenly he tossed his cellphone to her. She is really shock but also she catches it with her both hands.

"use that instead.. and don't ask again!" Myungsoo said still his ice cream.
"Aye! I will take good care of this!" as she wave the phone with her hand. She is really touch in what Myungsoo did. Then took a couple of pictures of the park and even stole a picture of Myungsoo while eating his ice cream. She giggles, "really, amazing.."

After that, she returned it to Myungsoo. "Thanks~" he accepted the phone and then open it, playing something. "what's the big deal, you brought me here? I don't get it.." Myungsoo looked at her,

"work matters... and since your my maid.. I brought you here, so no more thank you's okay?" he cleared, then walked away. *but the truth is.... I really wanted to apologize because of last night... uggh, stop being so dramatic Myungsoo* then rolled his eyes. Suzy pouted and start to follow him. "I'll help you! Look Swan boat, lets try it!~" she smiled then pulled Myungsoo..

 

"Don't you ever try to pull me on that thing!" Myungsoo shouted, but Suzy is like a deaf still doing what is on her mind. "Get inside ok! I already paid the bill!~" then pushed him inside, "thanks ahjusshi!~"

"your welcome my dear." he smiled.

"you'll pay for this!" Myungsoo threatened.
"as if you're going to escape from here." she smirked.
"what!!? Put this thing back on the ramp!!" he keeps on yelling, 
"No! I'm the driver, you just sit there!!" she pointed then continues driving. Myungsoo just crossed his arms, really pissed while Suzy likes it.

When they're now in the middle of the lake, Suzy stopped from driving. "why did you stop?!" Myungsoo asked. "because, I'm tired and hungry.." then gets her backpack and find something to eat. "cheesecake! Soda!" she keeps on saying while getting them out. Myungsoo just shook his head and rolled his eyes. *childish annoying pabo*

"you want?"
"no please?." then crossed his arms again. But he is really hungry too, he can't help it but to watch Suzy happily eating her foods.. Suzy felt it and secretly laughing at him, *who's the idiot now?* Myungsoo just gulped and put his sunglasses again. Pretend like he is sleeping. "this is so delicious~ Thanks to my backpack..." she purposely letting Myungsoo hear it. Then after eating, she drive the boat again and send it to the ramp.

"we're here!" she said, soon Myungsoo gets off the boat also Suzy. "thanks again ahjusshi, we're finish." she smiled and went to Myungsoo. "Oyy, it's bad if you let your stomach hungry.." then lend him her last cheesecake. "don't worry, I won't let you pay for it..." he just accept it and look at her cluelessly.

"Lets sit on the bench!" she asked and ran to it. Myungsoo just watch her, *really an annoying*

While they are sitting, "you know, it's not bad if you're going to act normal than the usual." she said with a soft voice. He looked at her seriously, "what's your point?"
"I mean, you're just a human being, you have to relax yourself a little.." then she stood up, "I'll just look for a comfort room." she said and ran fast as she could. Myungsoo shook his head and saw the cheesecake which Suzy gave to him. "act normal hugh? So I'm not normal?" he whispered.

 

Later..

"where is that annoying pabo anyway? She's late!" while still looking for Suzy, "is the comfort room really that far?" he hissed.

Then he heard a very familiar laugh, when he search for it..

Our good girl Bae Suzy is playing along with the children in the fountain.. Leaving Myungsoo dumbfounded.

"Pabo!" he called, Suzy looked. 
"Oh, it's my dear boss!" the others look at him, then when Myungsoo came closer.. they splash him some water, "What's the big idea!!" he yelled, still wearing his cap and sunglasses. They all laugh at him. "don't be angry, it's just a joke." Suzy explained.
"Joke?" Myungsoo repeated.

"... you're just a human being, you have to relax yourself a little.."

Myungsoo smirked, then took his revenge..

They're playing in the fountain, splashing waters to each other and not caring for what others might say. Soon, the others join them not just the kids but also the adults. Suzy is laughing a loud, while Myungsoo is smiling... really... he enjoys it very much. Then he didn't noticed that his cap is gone, still having fun. Someone prank him and get his sunglasses. "Heyy!!" he yelled, but the others already saw his face.

"It's the popular Kim Myungsoo!" they screamed.
"why is he here?"
"maybe, filming..?"
"Oh, the camera is still around~"

Myungsoo frightened, and can't think what to do. Then suddenly, Suzy pulled. "Run!!!" then they run like Zombies are after them.

 

They stopped from running and now catching their breaths.

"huh, mianhae..." she felt really sorry, 

"... stop being like that ok? I'm just... hungry, prepare me something to eat." Myungsoo said.

"Okay captain!~" she raised her hand, "Oh wait, you can't get away with your face exposed!" then gets something from her backpack.

"what?" he crossed his arms.
"This!"

"No! I won't wear that!!" then shook his head.

"Oh no you don't! Wear this until we get in the car okay? Or else, your fans will gone wild again!"
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and snatched the mask from her hand, really pissed.


HI READERS!!

Myungzy moments...~~ Love the mask <3