So he's worried... a little

Fool's House

CHAPTER #18: So he's worried. . . a little

 

 

 

 

 

"Annoying pabo, make me coffee..." Myungsoo yawned.

Suzy look at him, figuring if he is still mad at her, Myungsoo noticed her. "what?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Nothing~ One cup of coffee... coming up!!~~" then immediately make Myungsoo a coffee..

*Hm! Go Mr. Smiley face Coffee, melt that brat's heart 'kayy??~* then when she is going to serve the coffee to Myungsoo, she suddenly trips her foot and drops the coffee on Myungsoo's shirt.. When she realized it.

"W-wah!! I'm sorry!!!" then gets her apron and uses it to wipe the coffee..

Myungsoo got irritated, and moves Suzy's hand away. "stop it, I'm changing.." he stood up.

"But your breakfast." 

"I'm going to eat at the building." he answered and left.

Suzy sighed and looked at the spilled coffee. "Suzy, you pabo!" then hits her head.

 

--

Myungsoo is walking, really annoyed in what happened earlier.. "that annoying pabo.. tss"

Then suddenly Krystal arrived then tagged Myungsoo on his back, "Annyeong, eLlie!!~" *here comes the another annoying* then rolled his eyes and turned to her.

"Krystal."

"why are you scowling?"

"uh, it's just I skipped my breakfast earlier.."

"Ooh, then lets eat! I didn't eat my breakfast too.. don't my treat." then pulled Myungsoo.

 

While they're eating, Myungsoo is not taking away his eyes over Krystal.. then she noticed it.

"what?~ Is something wrong with my face?"

Myungsoo shook his head, "no... nothing."

"It's been a long time since we did this.. because you're always rejecting my requests.." she pouted, "I miss it.. so much." then looks at her food, while Myungsoo looks at her a bit shock.

As they continue their eating, then staffs are gossiping..

"really??"

"yes, they said the next victim was.. the famous actor,Lee Minki.."

"Oh, that's really scary."

"At these times.. you can't really trust anybody."

"yeah, and if you're an IDIOT you'll be their next victim." then the both of them laugh. Myungsoo overheard it... again..-_-

"what's wrong? You don't like the food?"

"No, it's okay.. uhm, Krystal."

"what?~"

"I need your help." her face brightens up. 

"Okay!~"

"you'll going to buy a cellphone again? I thought you have a new.." Krystal started.

"this is not mine, I need your help in choosing."

"Okay, you can trust me.." *Oh my, is he going to give me a gift... Oh, eLlie~*

Then she started to choose from the glass cabinet, don't worry.. they are in disuise so no one will discover them. "Then.... I'll choose this!~" and looks at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo came near, then bought what Krystal chose..

After that, he sent her to her condominium.. "thank you again, Krystal."

"your welcome!~" she waved. Then entered the building, Myungsoo already left. "who's that?" her sister greeted. "It's, eLlie~"

"Oh, it's him... so the issue is true."

"Of course~ Why are you here anyway?"

"nothing.. just visiting my 'lil sis~" she smiled.

--

"I'm home.." Myungsoo entered, *Tch! That annoying pabo, leaving the door open.. no wonder she'll be a victim of that thieves*

"L, you're home! I'll prepare a dinner.." then turns her back..

"annoying pabo!" after she turns her face to him, he toss a paper bag to her. "what's this?"

"then, see for yourself." Suzy opens it and see the cellphone.

"is this... mine?"

"yes.." he rolled his eyes.

"THANKS!!!" she jumps in gladness.. "really!!~"

"don't worry, I'm going to get it from your income.." then walks away.

After Myungsoo left, Suzy grimaced.. *still mean..*


HI READERS!!

Update again!!~ Thank you for your comments guys.. Love yah!!^^ and especially my dearest Backpack- Meereu, I miss you dude <3