Scaredy-cat

Fool's House

CHAPTER #23: Scaredy-cat

 

 

 

 

It's raining heavily, Suzy invited Myungsoo to come and play with her the cards..

"Yesh!! I won!~ I won!!~" she keeps on singing, Myungsoo got pissed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm tired.." he stood up, but before he leave Suzy blocked him, "what?"

"You lose!! And we made a deal, right?"

"huh?" 

 

"L! L!!" as she ran down the living room, while Myungsoo is reading his script.

"what's it, annoying pabo?"

"I got my cards! So let's play!!~"

"You?Play?" Suzy nodded then smiled at him, "No way.." he answered coldly, then turns right.

*Hmph! Meanie!!* "Don't tell me... you're afraid!" Myungsoo just ignore her, "So the popular Kim Myungsoo is afraid in losing in cards~" Myungsoo endures it, but Suzy keeps on repeating it so he got pissed and threw his script on the table then faced her.

"Okay! I won't show any mercy to a pabo like you!" he pointed,

"Sure~ But who ever lose will going to grant the winner's wish.."

"really? You said it." he smirked

"But don't include the house matters here!" she cleared.

--

"then, what is your wish.... pabo."

"Hmmm~~" she started to think, "Let's go in a movie house!!~" 

"what?"

"I said.. Let's go in the movie house!!" Myungsoo just look at her.

 

It's normal that it's dark inside, it is also normal that there are lots of couples around them. Myungsoo is roaming his sight around, observing others.. Suzy interrupted and poked him non-stop.

"what?!" he is a bit irritated.

"Aissh!" she clears a throat, "They said.. this movie was really creepy~"

"really? Then, why are you going to watch this?"

"uhh.." she gulped, "You know, I'm not that easy to be scared..." she bragged. *then let's see who is scared~* she then smirked.

"the introduction is so long.. Ah, you know.. I already watched a piles of horror movie~" Myungsoo seems not interested, "My most unforgettable scene there was.. when the little girl comes out from a room, her dress is pretty~ she is dancing ballet and then she went to this room... it takes her a long time before she show herself and when she show herself, ahh... she's scary... her eyes are sticking out like they are going to fall..." she keeps on telling the scary scenes she remembers to him.

But as soon as the movie starts.. She felt like her knees are trembling, she really thinks that she is in that scenario. She saw Myungsoo who is watching it calmly so she also calm herself and thinks that it is nothing.. She really watch the whole movie, while Myungsoo fell asleep in the middle of it. 

*HuWhaaaat?!! He is not watching the movie?? How can I scare him now??!!*

--

Then the night falls, It's raining again..

Suzy can't really sleep, yes... she is scared... not just scared... REALLY scared~ her eyes are red.

"ugghh, god Suzy... you're scared... and I feel like.. I have to pee... but the bathroom is outside my room, and it is so dark" her voice is waving because of fear..

"Why appa, didn't a comfort room inside this room??" she can't do anything but to use the comfort room outside, but before leaving her room.. she grabbed her flashlight and went outside.

"If that zombie went close to me.. I'll hit it with this thing!" she tip-toed..

 

After using the comfort room she felt like she is thirsty, so she went downstairs.. using her flashlight to light her way. She creates a soft sound so that Myungsoo won't hear it.

 

"Ah~" as she gulped a glass of water, then she heard a footsteps, slowly coming on her place. She grabs her flashlight with her trembling hands, and point it to where the sounds are coming.

"what's the big idea?!" Myungsoo asked while covering his eyes with his left arm.

"Ugh, nothing~" she then puts the flashlight down and sighed,

"why are you holding your flashlight? Don't tell me... you're scared~" he smirked.

"huh? Who is scared? Me? I'm just having my flashlight with me because.. I don't want to use the lights, and we have to save our electricity bill you know." she explained,

"If that so..." he said, then went to the fridge to get a drinking water. Suzy looks at him quietly. 

"I'm going back to sleep.." she said and went upstairs but as she walks there.. a thunder echoes like it's growling. "Ahh!" she hurriedly climb upstairs and runs to her room, Myungsoo watch her and shook his head.

"scaredy-cat.." he whispered and smiled.


HI READERS!!

Thanks for reading^^ Who are scared here in zombies??