Date or what?!

Fool's House

CHAPTER #10: Date or what?!

 

 

 

 

 

After cleaning the whole house, Suzy felt tired so she took a little nap in the kitchen.

Then suddenly, L.Joe arrived.. He saw that the door was open so he entered, and saw Suzy while sleeping in the kitchen he make fun of her. He clears his throat then, "THE HOUSE IS BURNING AHH!!! HELP!!!" he shouted at her ears.

She immediately wakes up and stands from her place, then starts panicking. "Aahh!! My House!!!" she saw L.Joe beside her and nothing is burning. "what??" she blinked.

L.Joe started to laugh at her reaction. She frowned. "what's funny?" she glares.

He stopped from laughing, then look at Suzy. "M-mianhae... hehehe~" 

"What are you doing here? L already left."

"I'm not here for Myungsoo-ah, I'm here for you."

Suzy is so shock, "ME??" then points herself. He nodded.

She blinks many times, can't understand what is he thinking..

"you have to come with me as an apology when we first met.." then Suzy remembered their first meeting, when she hitted and thought that L.Joe is a robber.

--

"Woah, it's been a long time since I went here." Suzy said, while admiring the whole place.

"Better thanked me." L.Joe bragged. She just look at him, "what if they recognize you?"

"Me? I don't care.." then he starts walking, Suzy follows him. "but sure it will create a big trouble.."

"Don't worry, we'll run for our lives then~" he said like it was not important.

 

While the staffs are talking, Myungsoo together with his people arrived. One of the high-people noticed him, "L, my boy.." he greeted and made Myungsoo to stopped from his track. "Annyeong." he bowed.

"we discovered that you bought a new house.."

"a-ah, ye.. yeah." he lowered then look at his manager. "can we visit there?"

He widened his eyes in surprise.. "m-my... house?" They all nodded, he then again look at his manager. His manager nodded in approval. He again faces them, "o-of course..." they all yelled in celebration.

"Aisshhh..." Myungsoo whispered.

--

It's already dark,

(imagine it's dark)

 

While Myungsoo keeps on walking around the living room and thinking about tomorrow. "ah, soon he reporters will come here, ruin my private life.... again." then he sat on the couch, noticing that it is quiet around.

"where is that annoying pabo?" he look around. "I never saw her since earlier... and it is already... 9 pm..."

--

"Woah! It's really amazing here!~" L.Joe praised, while shouting like an idiot. 

"Yes, of course!" Suzy agreed. He looked at her in the eyes, "thanks for accompanying me~" he said sweetly.

"Of course! No problem!!~" she said then smiled, and melt something inside his heart. He immediately looks to the other direction, hiding his blushing cheeks. "Lets go, I will drive you home.."

 

Meanwhile,

Myungsoo is playing with the remote control while waiting for Suzy, "Aisshh, where did that annoying pabo go?" then glance at the door. Still, no signs of Suzy's arrival. "... making the GREAT Kim Myungsoo to wait for her... ugghh.."

Then he heard the gate opens, "Thanks again... L.Joe-sshi.." Suzy thanked, then went inside. Myungsoo saw this, "I'm here." Suzy entered, after hearing her voice he immediately looks at the television. Suzy saw him.

She burst in laughter after seeing what is he watching:

"Y-you like Winnie the Pooh too??"

He just glares at her, she gulped. "ah, I'll change clothes." she excuses then left.

"Psshh, Winnie what?" he glares at the television and turns it off.


HI READERS!!

Thanks for your support guys, Love yah!~~ well, I put Winnie the Pooh here because..... Kyaaahhh!!! I love Winnie the Pooh!!! <3 who loves Winnie the Pooh here??