Be My guest

Fool's House

CHAPTER #3: Be My guest

 

 

 

 

 

A flash of light touches Suzy's doll-like face, realizing it is morning already she then lift herself off the bed and started to walk..

*Jeez, I have to prepare him a breakfast... Uggh!! Suzy, you really are a good kid!*

While walking to the kitchen she already saw Myungsoo who was already eating his cereals. "What? You're eating?!" she cried.

Myungsoo looks at her disgusted, "why not? Is my mouth is in you?" he raised an eyebrow. She remain silent. *Think happy thoughts Suzy! Hahahah! laugh!!* "okay." she answered trying to smile.

"I'm done eating! I have to go..." he coldly said then wears his scarf, and headed to the door. "clean the house, I don't want to see a single mess.. I'll be home late.." he ordered and left.

"I don't want to see a single mess... nye.nye.nye... Aissshh!! that devil...." she mimic after sensing that Myungsoo is already gone.

--

After cleaning the whole house, the last is her OLD room...

"My kingdom!~" she said then entered the room, "before.. I can enter here anytime I want, but now, I can only enter here in cleaning purpose..." she said, looking grimace.

Now, she is really tired of cleaning her OLD big house. So she decided to lay and rest on the sofa while watching TV. "it was like the old days, when I'm still the owner of this house.."

BREAKING NEWS!

"there was a robbery took place in KIM SOOHYUN, an actor's house... the suspect is not yet captured, they said that his modus operandi was ringing the doorbell and if it was already open, he'll going to point a gun and entered the house to get the things he wanted to steal..."

She just off the TV with those trembling hands of her.

"Ughh! What an evil world! I'll protect my house no matter what!!--" without finishing her words, suddenly someone rangs the doorbell.. She looks at the door. "Here it comes..."

She slowly walks to the door and takes peek on that someone. "He is not that bastard(Myungsoo).. who is he?" then suddenly, she remembered about the news. *the robber!*

"Myungsoo-ah!" he called.

*Now, he knew that bastard... No! Suzy! Don't fall in his trap!!* then she grabs a long-thick wood.

"Oyy, open the door, are you there?" then he keeps on knocking.

*Ahh, open it you say, I'll open your head instead!* then she swiftly open the door, and after that she start to hit him heartlessly.

"waah! Who are you?" he asked,

"Ughh! No way! I won't answer you!! Now, you're going to rob my house!! No way!! Over my alluring body!!" still hitting him.

"ah! W-wait miss, let me explain.." he begged.

"and then what? You're going to bring out your gun, huh! No way dude!"

"I'm not a robber!"

"THE HELL, STOP IT!!!" a familiar voice shouted, the two looks at him..

"Myungsoo-ah!" the man greeted.

"L.Joe..."

"Long time no see!~" L.Joe smiled.

"You really know him?" Suzy interrupted.

"Of course, you idiot.." he looks at her with cold stare, "you really can't recognize a celebrity's face.."

"Whatt?? Do you mean, he is an actor too...?" pointing at L.Joe. He smiled at her.

"What is your reason, why did you hit him?" waiting for Suzy's answer.

"Because I thought he was the robber!" she cried.

Myungsoo mess his hair with disappointment with Suzy's reason..

--

After feeling so much guilt, she then comes to apologize to L.Joe..

"I'm really, sorry... I hit you no mercy.." she started.

"It's okay I understand.." he smiles, " But if I come back here.. don't wear that frown again.. okay?"

"sure do.." then she tries to smile a little bit. "What's your name anyway?"

"My name? .... I'm Bae Suzy.." she said.

"your name is cute.." he complimented then afterwards, he left.


HI READERS!!

I wanted to create a double or triple update, heheheheh!~~ thank you for supporting this fanfic, LOVE YOU ^^