Denying

Fool's House

CHAPTER #4: Denying

 

 

 

 

 

One Sunday afternoon..

while Suzy is diligently cleaning her OLD house, Myungsoo sat on the couch studying his script. She noticed him. *god, this guy is really annoying, instead of helping a poor girl* she huffed. Then continues wiping the BIG BIG WINDOW..

--

"really? This is L's new house?" an unknown man asked to his companion, they're like bad guys, as their faces said, you can't trust them.

"Then lets start taking some pictures!" the other one spoke.

And they brings out the camera.. I'm sensing a very evil work around these two guys.

 

While in the house... because the house is made with a lots of big glasses as the walls, they can clearly see what is inside. 

When it's turn to wipe the window behind Myungsoo, she stopped from cleaning waiting for Myungsoo to help her. "Ehem..." she clears . Myungsoo is still busy studying his script. "Ehem..." she repeated. Still no response. "Hey, Mr. Kim Myungsoo!! Could you just please go away?!" he just raised his eyebrow at her.

Suzy just control her temper and take a deep sigh. ".... please?" He stood up and rolled his eyes at her before leaving her sight.

"Aisshhh!! That bastard!" she hissed. Then blew her bangs..

After that, she stands up on a chair then starts to wipe the windows again. She then arrogantly wipe the window, imagining that it is Kim Myungsoo.. "You bastard! Treating me like nothing!! Curse you. curse you. curse you!" she keeps on whispering while harshly wiping the window.

Then all of a sudden she accidentally slipped her foot, but before she fall, Myungsoo grabbed her. She opens her eyes and saw Myungsoo who was really close to her. "Myungs--"

"Be careful........." he warned.

Suzy soften after hearing it from his mouth.

"........... or else, you'll clean the mess you'll create...." then pushed her and walks away.

*That !!*

--

"Nice scene!!" the man holding camera said after taking some videos and pictures of Myungsoo and Suzy.

"... soon the whole industry will know about his secrets...." he laughed..

 

Next morning..

"Ugghhh! My back hurts..." Suzy groans while hitting her back with her closed right fist. Looking for Myungsoo around, but didn't found him.. "So the brat is already left." she then held her hot coffee and went to the living room. "Lets see the daily news..." and turns the TV on.

DAILY NEWS

"the one who robbed Kim Soo Hyun's was now caught and put into jail... Thanks to the CCTV installed in the neighborhood.."

 

"Speaking of robbery..." she said with a bit annoyed. Then she look at her left and saw a familiar papers. 

"What??" then picks the papers and read. "Oh, that bastard left his script...." she sighed.

"I think it's very important to him... Suzy, you are really a good girl!!" then raised her fist on the air.

--

"... Woollim Entertainment...." she read, she sighed and entered. She just lowered her head, "where could I find him??" 

While wandering around, the people around her start whispering about her.

"so she was the girl at L-oppa's house?"

"but she looks so simple..."

*what's their problem??* she raises her eyebrow and ignores them.

Then a bunch of reporters approach her,

"You're the girl living with L, right?" they all asked.

"Uhh... err--" she can't utter a word.

"Suzy-ah!!" a very familiar voice called. She looks and saw it was L.Joe...

Then all the reporters turned their attention on him.. "so you know her??" they asked him.

"Ah yes..." he smiled.

"what is this girl doing at L's house??" they keep on asking. 

*Don't answer that I'm his maid, I'm going to die!!!*

"... she is........ Myungsoo-ah's.......... second to the second cousin.." he reasoned out. 

"what cousin?!" she whispered to him..

"just play in!" he answered.

"really??" they asked.

"Yes! Thanks for your support to my oppa~~" she said sweetly..

"heheh, we're sorry... So the issue is just a lie?"

"yup it is!~" L.Joe smiled.

Then they all left the two.. "Thank you L.Joe-ssi~" Suzy smiled. 

And by the chance, Myungsoo saw it, his face is so serious... and annoyed..


HI READERS!!

Thanks for supporting!! Woah the class ended really happy~~ ^^