Time to be normal

Fool's House

CHAPTER #15: Time to be normal

 

 

 

 

 

While Suzy is busy watering the plants, "Hmm, what happened last night?" as she reminisced then pouted, "I just woke up with a blanket and the dinner I prepared were gone... was it a ghost." as she gasped, *.. my house had a ghost..* then suddenly Myungsoo popped out, ".. pabo." he called. 

She startled and sprinkled Myungsoo a water, ".. ayy, pabo!" when she noticed, Myungsoo was soaking.. ".. mianhae.." and bit her lips..

".. thanks, I'm wet.." Suzy turns off the faucet.. ".. by the way, prepare yourself.."
"for what?" Myungsoo got slightly pissed, "don't ask many.." then left.

"I just asked him, once.... really a bastard.." then glares while he is walking away.

--

"I really can't understand that brat..." then sinked herself in the water.

After taking a bath, she prepared a very nice get-up, "Hmph! That bastard... what is he planning? Trying to loose me so he can live all by himself, uh.uh... I won't let that happened!" then prepares her backpack!~

"Lets see!!~" then begins to pack..

 

While, Myungsoo is waiting at the livingroom.. "I'm ready!... sir~" a soft voice that gently softens his heart a bit.

He turns and looks at Suzy,

He almost smile at her but stop it, "why are you having that?" pointing at her backpack.. 

"uh, this? It's my backpack!~"

"I know, it's a backpack.. but what for?"

"for emergency! You know, you can't tell what might happen.."

Myungsoo just shook his head then walk away.. already gave up.

"hey, wait!" as she run to him...

--

"don't sit in front, others might say that you're my girlfriend.. sit at the back instead." he ordered coldy.
"mean." she frowned and opened the door of the car..

Inside the car, Suzy is still clueless about what is happening.. *don't be so secure, Suzy... this devil is planning evil, so stay your eyes OPEN!* then widened her eyes, Myungsoo saw this and shook his head..

Then several minutes passed, they were now in their destination. Suzy fell asleep... stay your eyes open hugh -_-

 

"Annoying pabo! We're here!" Suzy opened her eyes, *Oh no! I fell asleep... backpack!* then hugs it tightly.

Myungsoo shook his head again and went out of the car.. together with her. He then wear his cap and sunglasses.

(imagine, he is not smiling, ok?)

 

"Woah, PARK!!~" Suzy exclaimed and ran to the lake..

"Aissh, annoying pabo..." Myungsoo whispered, and went to her. "... stop acting childish.." Suzy furrowed and looked at him, "what?" he asked and raised an eyebrow. Still looking at him then suddenly hears a sweet melody, "Ice cream!!~" she runs to it. 

"One vanilla and one chocolate please?"

 

 

**to be CONTINUED**