Cook Myungsoo a dinner, Part 2!!

Fool's House

CHAPTER #14: Cook Myungsoo a dinner, Part 2!!

 

 

 

 

 

Because of what happened last night, Suzy think a better way on thanking Myungsoo.. So her little brain thought a not so bright idea..

While Myungsoo is peacefully having his coffee, Suzy suddenly came up..

"L!!" she greeted,

"what?" still not looking to her.

"please, come home early.. I'll cook you dinner.." she smiled,

"no." he answered straightly. Suzy frowned but never give up..

"please?" she keeps on saying it, and soon Myungsoo got pissed.

"Okay.okay." he rolled his eyes then stood up,

"Yeheyy!~" she celebrated, Myungsoo just shook his head then left.. *don't worry L, I won't let you down* she looked at Myungsoo and smirked.

--

"Supermarket.... Attack!" then she entered..

"welcome ma'am~" the guard greeted, she half-bowed then get the push cart and start pushing..

She keeps on strolling around and end up in the meat section..
"4 boneless pork chops.."

"Okay ma'am.."
"... 
½ inch thick.." she added,
After getting the meat..She continues.

 

While getting all things done, she stopped to a stall, trying the free-taste.
"mm~ tastes good!" then comes back for another one, so on.. enjoying the free-taste hugh -_-

"... I think I'm full.." she burped, "water?" someone asked from her back.
"yes please." then accepted a bottle of water,gulping, soon she realized that she doesn't know who gave it to her. When she looked..
"L.Joe-sshi??" he smiled to her..

"what are you doing here?"
"I have a fansigning event near here... we just have a short break.." she just nodded, "so you shopped a grocery.. pretty many.." as he noticed a bags of groceries behind her.
"yup! I'll just prepare L a dinner.." she smiled, L.Joe's smiling face turns serious.. "Myungsoo?"

Suzy nodded again, "uh.. good luck, I'll just return to the event..." he waved goodbye, but as soon as he turns his back from her.. he felt a slight jealousy in his heart..

--

"Okay, Suzy! Don't fail this time!!~"

And start on cooking.. she really tried her very best, cooking Myungsoo a REAL food..

 

Myungsoo is walking, he is alone..
 

Then came Krystal, "eLlie!~" she called. Myungsoo stopped, a little pissed, he rolled his eyes, his lips. "tag!~" as she hold to Myungsoo's arm.. ".. what?" he asked coldly.

"mad?" she pouted, he drew a fake smile on his lips and look at her again. "what's it?"

"lets eat dinner together!~" she said and drew her face near him, "you won't refuse me, right?"
Myungsoo remains silent..

"you know, Myungstal is real... if you refuse me again and tell to the public that we're not dating... it would be a bad issue... many fans are shipping us... right?" she smiled, Myungsoo then take her request.. Since, they share lots of memories together, he didn't think twice..

 

"They said the foods here are great!~" Krystal stated.. Myungsoo is just staring at her..

".. Ugghh~ eLlie! You should smile.."

"oh, look! Myungstal!~"
"Kyaahh, they are really cute together.."

The two hear them, and make Krystal proud..

 

While..

After preparing these.. Suzy on the dinning table, "I hope he'll going to like this.." she smiled and patiently waiting for Myungsoo's arrival.

 

But poor Suzy, Myungsoo didn't arrived early.. It's already 11 pm, still.. Suzy is waiting, but she already fell asleep..

Then, Myungsoo arrived.. he saw the kitchen's light is still open, he went to turn it off but he found Suzy, resting her head on the table and the dinner she prepared.

Soon he remembered,

"please, come home early.. I'll cook you dinner.." she smiled

"so she mean it..." he gets the spoon and start tasting her dishes.. ".. it taste better than the foods in the restaurant.." and continues eating..

Suzy moved slightly.. and then, Myungsoo looked at her and somewhat... smiled.


HI READERS!!

Good Night! See yah in DreamLand !!~~ ^^