That's it?!

Fool's House

CHAPTER #7: That's it?!

 

 

 

 

 

One morning, our good-girl Suzy is currently cleaning her OLD house. While fixing the pillows on the sofa, she again saw Myungsoo's script. *Oh, not again...*

 

In Woollim entertainment..

"What? Who's looking for me?" then he saw Suzy fidgeting her foot. He rolled his eyes and went to her. "What?" she then hands him his script. "You left it.... again."

He accepted it, "That's it?" and turns his back at her.

"Wait!" she called.

Myungsoo looks and raises his eyebrows.

"Give me money... I want to take taxi." then laid her hand.

"what?? Are you a beggar?"

"why not?" then raised her chin, "give me... or else...."

"or else what?"

"I'll shout that, L... the popular actor refused to give money to the poor girl.." she threatened.

Then after that, he agreed to give her money for taxi. "Oh! Suit yourself.." he said and walked away.

"Suit yourself... nye.nye.nye~" she keeps on saying while happily holding her money.

--

Next morning..

"What?!!! You mean... you'll going to give me something??!!!" Suzy said excitedly after hearing it from Myungsoo..

"Yeah. yeah... for you not to ask money from me again, whenever you go to the entertainment if I need your aid.." he look serious. *What would be his gift?*

In the garage, her eyes pop-out when she saw this:

"Woah!!!~ Thank you Myung-- Err, I mean L-sama ('sama' a Japanese honorific term)." then she excitedly went to the car. "Waah!~ It looks expensive, how do you know my favorite color?" she look at Myungsoo then look at the car again.

"Hey! Hey!" as he pokes her, " who said that it's yours?!" she look at him again.

"Hugh? You mean... this is not mine?" he nodded. "Then where is mine? Oh, I get it! Someone will drive it here!" she said then waited at the gate. 

"Are you crazy? Or you're just so stupid?" Suzy rolled her eyes. "Yours is over there!" pointing the back of his car. Then when Suzy looked, her eyes narrowed seeing this:

-

-

-

-

"Pink?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Like it or not, you'll going to use that when there's something you should deliver to me." then he walked away.

"Yes sir!!" she pretended while giving her best evil-look to Myungsoo. *Don't worry, your time is near and if that day happened... I'm going to get my house back and with your pretty car* then releases a dark aura.

--

Then the next morning, Suzy practices her brand new bicycle.. "Hey, the girl-riding the bicycle!!~" someone called her, when she looked it's.. "L.Joe-ssi!!!" 

Myungsoo heard her voice from outside.. *Ugh, that annoying Pabo!!* then made a peek and saw Suzy with L.Joe.. *...L.Joe? I didn't expect him to come..*

 

"Wow, is that your bike? I like her color.." he complimented.

She press its bell, "what?" and drew her ear near, "PinKitty said... 'thank you'.." she raised her head and smiled to him. "Who's PinKitty?"

"She is my bike... I named her."

"well then, tell to her that 'your welcome'.."

"she hears you.."

"Ah, can I hold her?"

"sure!" then offers him the handles. "L.Joe." Myungsoo interrupted.

"Myungsoo-ah!" then L.Joe's attention turns to Myungsoo. "Why don't you join us in breakfast?" Myungsoo invited. "sure!!"

 

They have their breakfast outside the balcony, because the view is very good.

"Ok, thanks for the meal!--" L.Joe's excited face fades away after seeing his food, "cereals?? I thought I'm going to eat Suzy's fresh-cooked pancakes.."

Myungsoo is pouring the cereals in his bowl, "Eat her cook, if you don't want to spare your life--" Suzy kicked him.

"what?" L.Joe asked. Suzy stare at Myungsoo, saying 'think a nice alibi' !!

Myungsoo rolled his eyes then started to talk, "... I mean, she is a little bit tired, so I let her not to cook... for once..."

"Okay... Next time Suzy-ah.." L.Joe turned to Suzy. Myungsoo chocked to death because of what he heard.

 

Then after taking breakfast with them, L.Joe's manager called him and said it is important so he left.

"You owe me one.." Myungsoo reminded Suzy, she looked at him angrily.

"You! Giving me a bike... and ordering me to use this when going to your workplace??!!"

"You don't want the bike, you can give it back."

"Err, No!"

"hm!" Myungsoo smirked, "... that's not free you know.."

"Whatt??!!"

"I have to get the money that I use to buy that thing, from your income...." then left her speechless..

"Okay! Snap it out Suzy! That man is too... Arrrghhh!!! Impossible!! So... that's it?!" she hissed, "Don't worry, I'll pay you in no time!" she declared, while still can't contain her emotion..


HI READERS!!

I love Suzy's bike~~ well, it is Hello Kitty, so I named her PinKitty^^