Patience.... More!!

Fool's House

CHAPTER #13: Patience.... More!!

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't have any work?" Suzy started.

"none..." Myungsoo answered then flips a page.
"photo shoot?"

"nope... I'm just staying here... whole day.." his voice echoed in her mind.

*WHOLE DAY, huwhatt??*

"got problem?" he looked then raised an eyebrow.

"oh, nothing!~" 

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes then continues what is he doing.. Suzy turns her back, biting her fingernails..
"whole day with this bastard... kill me now!" she mouthed.

Myungsoo looked at her, then smirked.

--

Suzy can't think normally, "... my wonderful day.." she smiled, "... turns into nightmare, because of that devil.." she frowned. 

"Aisshh, why I have to experience this.." she whispered while walking downstairs, then she met Myungsoo who will go upstairs. He look at her then goes to the other way but Suzy also did the same, and so on, Myungsoo got pissed while Suzy find it funny. So she keeps on annoying Myungsoo..

He stopped then slightly pushed Suzy's shoulder then move forward, "... really annoying..." he whispered.

Suzy frowned and stuck her tongue out, "... mean!" she whispered. But then as she step her foot, she slips and hits her on the floor.. Myungsoo saw this and laughs a little, but she never noticed him.

 

Meanwhile,

Suzy is now playing a very dramatic scene here...

"It's been a long time since I visited here..." she smiled, reminiscing all by herself.
"I wish appa and eomma was here." then lets a deep sigh.

And when she looks down, she saw a very gorgeous fish, "woah, fishy!!" she exclaimed.. then gets her cellphone, but.... it's not there... "uhh? My phone? Uggh, maybe I left it on my room..." she can't help it but to watch the fish swim away, she pouted and waved goodbye to it.

--

"where did I put that??" while looking for her cellphone around the room. Still, she didn't find it. She sat on her bed and soon to cry. "Uggghh..." she groaned.. 

In the meantime, Myungsoo arrived and heard her. He paused from his track and slowly peek on Suzy's open door..

"... that's a gift from my appa!!~~ since I published my first book.... Ugghh, my phone!! Where the hell I put it??!!" her voice is waving, her tears are flowing down to her cheeks. She then covers her eyes, and wipes her tears..

After hearing it, he run downstairs. Looking for Suzy's phone. But even him, can't find that small thing..

Then, yet it is so dark outside, he keeps on searching.. with the use of a tiny light from his flashlight. "where did that careless annoying pabo put that phone?!" Still, not stopping to look for her cellphone..

"Aisshh! Why are you doing this, hugh! Kim Myungsoo??" he is talking to himself now, "I just... I don't want to see her cry......" his eyes are lonely, ".... because it's annoying!! Yeah, really annoying!!" he reasoned, escaping from the fact that he is worried about Suzy.. Well, well, well -_-

 

--

After searching, he gave up.. "L, where have you been?" Suzy asked..

"your phone, have you found it already?" he seriously asked, "My phone? Ugghh, I remembered... maybe I lost it during the pushing event last night." she smiled, Myungsoo got pissed.

"stop pretending, okay?"

"pretending? I'm not pretending! Really, I lost it last night!" she defended.

"You said, it is your father's gift!"

"appa's.... gift?"

"the phone! You idiot!!"

"no!~ I bought my phone, and my appa's gift was... the fish in the pond... too bad, I never got the chance to take a picture of it." she explained, while Myungsoo clenching his fist. "Oh, you want to see the fish tomorrow?" Suzy asked. Myungsoo just walked away.

"... what's with him?" she pouted, "Did he help me look for my cellphone?" then looks at him while walking, *he's not mean at all* she smiled.

 

 

He seated on his bed, and recalled the happening earlier, "that pabo is really annoying.... Patience..... More!"


HI READERS!!

Thank you for reading^^ 
I'll try to update this fanfic everyday... LOVE YAH GUYS!! :))