Who between Them?

Fool's House

CHAPTER #22: Who between Them?

 

 

 

 

Someone is outside pressing the doorbell many times, "Ugghh, who may it be? So annoying!!" Suzy growls while heading to the calculator-like gadget that is attached in the wall, it monitors who may be the person outside the gate. She pressed the red button and saw a girl.

"who is she?" she blinks, while staring at it.

 

while outside, Krystal is waiting at the gates. "eLlie!!~"

 

"Now, she know that bastard.. -_-"

 

--

She opened the gate, "yes?" she asked.

Krystal looks at her then puts down her sunglasses, "Hi, I'm Krystal Jung, Myungsoo's girlfriend.. is he in?"

"Uhh..."

 

"Tea?" as she serve the tea to Krystal, she just look at Suzy and to her tea. "Tea... you can drink it." Suzy smiled.

Krystal stares at her, "Well. L is not here.. maybe he'll come home late."

"Speaking of eLlie~ Who are you to him? Err, I mean.. you're not his relative right?"

"uhh, did L tell you who I am to him?"

"You know, in a relationship.. you'll always hide something from your partner~" she is sounds like teasing Suzy or something.

"really? But for me it sounds like.. he/she is not trusting you." she fought back.

"well, that's just your own opinion okay.. we all have our own different opinions alright?"

"Yeah, and I'm just expressing my opinion here also."

It was like.. there is lightning between them. The atmosphere says that they should not be together.

 

And before the war started, Myungsoo came... -_-

"I'm home... Krystal? You're here.."

"eLlie!~ I've been waiting for you!!" she ran to him.

"You hungry?"

"uhh, sort of.. would eLlie join me?~"

"yah, prepare the foods." he looks at Suzy,

"Okay.."

--

"why are you here anyway?" he brought up.

"well, I miss you.. so I went for a visit."

"really?"

"eLlie, say 'Ah'~" then puts the spoonful of the food he likes. Suzy just watch their lovey dovey moments till they discover her presence, "Uh, okay.. I'm leaving.." she said then left.

 

"Yeah, you're right.. Mr. Brown Bear, the teenagers are really.... liberated. You can't really predict what are they going to do.." then pouted. 

"You're jealous~" Stitch said

"What?! I'm not jealous okay?? How can I?" she answered, "I just don't like that girl." she puffed.

She's a monster, beautiful monster~

Her cellphone is ringing, "L.Joe-sshi?" she fixed her hair then answers the call.

"Annyeong, L.Joe-sshi.." she smiled.

"Suzy-ah, how do you do?"

"Ah, I'm fine.. ah, why did you call anyway?"

"Uh, nothing.. I just want to hear your voice." he smiled also,

"M-my voice?" her face blushes a little, "then, lalalalala~"

"that is as much as is needed~"

"really? That's a relief." she sighed.

"You seems like... you're tired, did Myungsoo-ah order you alot?"

"ahahah~ Not really.. I'm fine." she smiled.

"Just tell me if he did.. and I'll go there like a flash and kick Myungsoo-ah's instanly!" he chuckles.

"thank you for your concern L.Joe-sshi... but I can handle myself.. really! So don't worry~"

Then they're conversation ended.

*He is really kind to me~ Unlike his Bestfriend... really, L.Joe-sshi's exact opposite.*

"You like him~" Stitch said, Suzy looked at him.

"what? L.Joe-sshi?? I just see him as a friend." she smiles.

"really? Like it's not~"

Suzy was like... troubled.. she can't really think what is she feeling right now.


HI READERS!!

Sorry for the late update.. Thanks for reading^^