One

Fool's House

CHAPTER #1: Who sold my House??

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Home...." Suzy whispered while looking outside the window in the bus. After a week long trip outside the country. She really misses her house so much. Well, this is the only thing that her dead father gave to her before he died, five years ago. Her phone rings, it is Taeyeon, her best friend. "Taeyeon-ah--"

"BEST FRIEND!!!!!" she shouted breaking Suzy's eardrums..

"Wh-what is it??!"

"Best friend... please don't kill me!!!"

"You know I'm not planning to kill you... but now, I really do!!! You heard it??!!" Suzy answered back. angry.

"toot.too.toot." she excuses.

"Wa-- she did really hung me... just hold right there, Kim Taeyeon, I'll kill you.... really.." then releases a very dark aura.

"Where did the smoke came from??" the other passenger said, fanning the dark aura which Suzy releases.

--

In her house..

"Waahh!! I really miss you!" she said to the house, expecting it to answer her back. Then she get her key from her pocket.. "I wonder if Taeyeon is still here??" she then shoots the key to the key hole. After opening the door she entered her house. "It's very dark here... hooh~" she whispered then turn on the light. 

"Wha-- why is it so messy?? That Kim Taeyeon forgot to clean her mess.." she hissed then begins to pick up those trashes around the living room. Then a loud footsteps were being heard. "It's that you, manager-hyung??" it is a man's voice. 

She slowly turns around and saw a youngman, stepping down at the stairs. Then also that man, he opened his eyes, realizing that it was not his manager.

"Who are you??!!" they both asked.

"I--" before Suzy ended what she is saying, "I'm the owner of this house!" he said.

"Wha-- Owner??!!! I'm the owner of this house!!!" she protested.

"tss.. Stop lying will you? How can you be the owner if that Kim Taeyeon, the real owner of this house already sold this to me.."

"What?! K-Kim Taeyeon?? Real owner??!!!"

"are you deaf?"

*That girl, uggghhh!* then leave,

"w-where are you going??!" he asked, she stopped and turned to face him, "I'll make that Kim Taeyeon explain it to you! I'll be back! So don't throw my things!!"  then continues walking away.

"What??" he whispered.

--

*Kim Taeyeon, I really wanted to kill you now!!* while she is walking to her friend's house. It's a good chance, Taeyeon went outside to throw her garbage.. "KIM TAEYEON!!!" Suzy shouted at her.

"... is that Suzy-ah's voice??" she whispered then when she look, she is right! She immediately run into her apartment, while Suzy is pushing the door hardly. "KIM TAEYEON!!! I'll kill you!! What did you do to my house??!!"
"Bestfriend..." she begged. "Don't you ever call me bestfriend!!!"

Inside her apartment..

"So... the moneys were all gone??" Suzy said with dismay. Taeyeon just nodded. Suzy just daze. Taeyeon becomes guilty and so worried to her friend. "Bestfriend?..." then Suzy stands up. "where are you going??"

"I'm going to get my house back!" then left..

--

In her OLD house..

She takes a deep sigh and begins to knock.. "Hyung!--" his kind face soon to fade away after seeing it's Suzy again. "You again?!"

"You mister!! We have a very liitle misunderstanding here... I'm the real owner and I'm not selling this house... so GIVE IT BACK!!"

He is so surprise after seeing Suzy's reaction towards the house.. "No way! I already paid this... so I will never. never leave this house... GOT IT??!!" he answered back.

"Aisshh!! I really don't want to do this but..." she kneeled down to him. "... please, give my house back, it is very important to me..." he cross his arms above his chest, then looks at her with a piercing eyes.

*Oh god, Suzy this is not the real you! But for this house' sake... I have to swallow my pride*


HI READERS!!

this chapter is the same with my old tagalog fanfic. So enjoy! Drop your comments and subscribe~ ^^