What Turned Him On? Part 2

SFNY One Shots

A/N: HAH! Just when you thought that was over.

 

Tiffany had her thoughts on Siwon's last words. Though it was just a joke, she felt conscious. She was helping Siwon pack his things for tomorrow's flight while she mumbled to herself. Siwon took occasional glances at her and knew something was going on. 

"Are these okay?" Siwon referred to the clothes he picked for the trip. Knowing it was a fashion event he had to be, well, fashionably coordinated. He tried his best to shoo away Tiffany's worrisome thinking. 

"Hm, yeah."  She agreed even though she didn't took a good look.

Tiffany left Siwon fixing his things while she went inside Siwon's bathroom.

She stood in front of the mirror, carefully examining herself. Tiffany plumped her cheeks, took a good look sideways and raised her arms. Was she too fat? She thought. No. She was not. Even though she was the heaviest SNSD member, her weight was not even half Siwon's. But then, she can't help but to feel conscious. 

There was constant effort in her to look good, sometimes she felt like trying to keep up with Siwon's pace although she was naturally pretty. Some gossip tattle tales never fail to get her insecure, talking about she was not really compatible with him. Although her lover said it to her a hundred times and over that she was the prettiest girl he has seen, things like these never escape a girl's mind easily.

Siwon forgot some of his necessities inside his bathroom, he went in only to see a skeptical girl who kept looking infront of the mirror.

While she was busy looking how pathetic she was in the mirror sulking over the mere fact that she was gaining weight, someone had s his arms across her stomach and hugged her from behind. 

"And what is Miss Gorgeous doing infront of the mirror? You left me, only to find you here huh. I bet you have been busy seeing how pretty you are today." Siwon whispered as he smelled the sweet scent of her hair. Tiffany got his hands away and turned to face him.

"I'm not pretty anymore." she said pouting like a five year old kid. Siwon chuckled and held her face close.

"Of course not, you're always pretty. You're the goddess that sent me running after you. So don't sulk now baby because you will be the most beautiful girl in my eyes." Siwon tried to console her. It was one of those things that he knew would make her feel better but Tiffany didn't budge about what he said and continued pitying herself.

"You said I was getting fat." she sulked even more. Her bouyfriend found it cute, the petty things she always notice.

"Mwoh? I said your biceps were getting bigger, and that's different from gaining weight." SIwon explained. So that's why you're acting like that. He thought. Tiffany did not utter a word after that, she continued pitying herself while Siwon looked at her with all interest.

"Let me see if my baby is getting heavier." Suddenly she lifted Tiffany up onto his shoulders. 

"Oppa! What are you doing?! Bring me down!" Siwon got her stomach resting on his shoulders. He showed Tiffany how light she was by carrying her all the way up.

"Hm, not bad. Might as well bring you back to your dorm like this?" He joked as he twisted Tiffany around.

"Oppa stop! Hahaha, I give up!" she pleaded suppressed in their laughter. Siwon sat her up on the faucet counter and looked in her eyes sweetly.

"Baby you should stop filling your thoughts with that, because no matter what they say I will love you for who you are. Arasso?" Siwon brought their foreheads together and Tiffany pulled her for a short kiss.

"I love you Tiffbaby. Now let's get going before your members start calling me again." Siwon carried her off the counter. Tiffany was wearing a bright smile after, she chose the right guy to love.

"Oppa!" Tiffany called him when he was leading on with their hands intertwined.

"Hm?" Siwon turned back.

"I love you most!" she hugged him tight and kissed him on the lips. Siwon can't help but blush awkwardly.

"Oh, before I forget." Siwon cut their little moment as he got something from his pocket and handed it to Tiffany, it was a plane ticket.

"What's this?" Tiffany asked looking at the ticket curiously. Siwon smiled at her knowing she would be happy knowing what it was.

"Plane ticket to LA, I'll follow after you when my schedules are done." Siwon said.

"Mwo? You're the best oppa!" Tiffany almost knocked him down with the hug. She was really happy that Siwon found time to spend some with her. The best part was, she was coming home to LA and Siwon is going with her.

"Anything for you baby." He smacked her lips again and did not part from the tight embrace.

"I love you! Best boyfriend ever!" Tiffany said in full english. Siwon understood what it meant and chuchkled to himself. It's really surprising where spontaniety can bring them around. Most of all, he knew that being spontaneous made him the best guy for her.