Wedding at a young age.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKAIPdDrTxw

Please listen to this song while reading it. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am lying in Doojoon's arms and he is reading storybook. The cooling breeze blew on my face and I yawn. "Am i that boring?" He joked. "Of course not." I deny.

I sat there, Doojoon placed his book on the table beside him. I was confused by his action. Afterwards, he pulled me down and beside him. DooJoon brushes my hair, "Sleep, my baby." He muttered. I shake my head, "I am not tired." I lied.

To be honest, I am in horror. I am afraid, if I shut my eyes and DooJoon will disappear to other place. It's like he was able to read my mind, "I will stay beside you. " He assured.

However, my heart was not at ease. Doojoon sighed, tightening the gap between our hands. He lay down, "let's have our nap together." He smiled.

Knocks were heard from the door, "Miss. _____, you have a call." She said. Then, I went to the nearest telephone to answer it. "Hello?" My voice trembles. "Hello, darling is it you?" Mum was worried. "Yea." I scratches my hair and let out a few chuckles.

 
"Where are you living now baby?" She concerned. "I am living in a hotel, three block away from the hospital." I told her and she was relieved. "Hold on." She handed the phone to DooJoon's Dad.
 
"Hello." His voice was firm. " I heard thwe condition of DooJoon's health form the doctor..." He trailed and I lean against the wall. "Is he doing alright?" He questioned. "DooJoon is awake now and he is fine." My eyes are filled with tears. "How about the beginning?" He added.
 
I breath in a deep breath, "he was asleep when I reached England." I wiped my tears away. A long silent entered the conversation, "we will arrange for the both of you to come back to Seoul soon." He said and hang up the phone. Then, my legs shake in fear and I sat down on the floor.
 
The shade of the big tree protects me from the strong sunlight. I am sitting on the side and blankly stared into the river. "Hey..." DooJoon's voice bring me back. I held onto his hand and he too. "Are you alright?" He worries and I nodded my head with a forced smile.
 
"Show me your hand." DooJoon requested and I followed his order. He slided a candy ring onto my fourth finger, "this is my promise to you." He said. Sheepishly, "its kind of embarrassing but this is a stamp of you being my wife." He laughs and I too. "No flowers?" I .
 
Analysing the surrounding, he pucked out a few clovers from the grass. "Will you marry me? I know its a bit shabby..." He look down feeling ashame. I took the few clovers from his hand, wrapping my hands around his neck. "I do, willingly to be your wife." I reply.
 
Unable to believe what I just said, he pull me away. "No kidding?" He asks and I shake my head. "I am willingly to be Mrs. Yoon." I beam in happiness and DooJoon jump with joy.
 
With a blink of an eye, the day have arrived. I am in a room, wearing my dress and I look into the mirror. Is that really me? I cannot even recongise myself. From the back, Mum entered the room. "Are you ready and sure?" She onto my hand and I nodded my head.
 
Tears well up in her eyes, "my baby girl have grown so fast." She caresses me and I smile sweetly. "Baby, you know Mummy really are proud of you. You proved to both your father and I, whats the true menaing of love." She sobbed. "You must know there will be a long road ahead of you." She reminds.
 
"Yes, I understanding." I answer. "Don't cry, you wouldn't pretty." I wipe those tears away and Mum smiled. "It's time." Dad announces and I follow him. Now, Dad and I are standing outside the door.
 
"No regrets?" Dad muttered and I shake my head. "No regret." I promised. He fasten the gap between us, "your Dad will always be there for you when you need someone to support." His voice was trembling and my heart turns sour.
 
The melody of the piano plays, flashbacks repeated itself. How my parents loved me, my friends and teachers who supported me. I look striaght and the man I love was rooted there waiting for me. My Dad handed my hand to DooJoon, "take care of her." He said.
 
"I will, even if it costs my life." DooJoon promised. "Do you Yoon DooJoon take ______ as your wife? Promise that you will love her, take care of her and stay by her side even she is sick." The priests question. "I do." DooJoon reply without hesitation. "Do you ______ take Yoon DooJoon as your husband? Assure that you will love her, take care of her and stay by his side even he is ill." He repeated.
 
"You already did." DooJoon mumbles. I giggled, "I do." I said. "You may exchange ring." He declares. We exchanged our rings and kissed each other lips. There was the most important day of my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello everyone, I think this isnt the best chapter.
I wrote a better one but the data disappeared....
Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and reading this fanfic.
Kamsahaminda! ^^