Protecting you for the last time.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0xNVAy1gkQ

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun is shining ablaze; I push DooJoon to the garden on the hospital. He coughed and feeling fatigue. I sat down beside him on the bench, caressing his face and my heart turned sour. The once handsome and caring man became so pale and ill. My eyes welled up with tears.

On the other hand, DooJoon was just sitting there staring at the joyful family right in front of him. The daughter of the family was happily clinging onto her father. They were so delight, he was envied of them because he knew he will not have the chance to experience it in his life. “Daddy!” The little girl cheered.

Then, Doojoon held my head tighter. I sat down, glancing at him softly. “Yes?” I asked. “I am sorry…” He apologized ruefully. “Why?” I wondered. His voice trembled, “I am unable to do anything for our own daughter and you will have to face all those hardship on your own.” He cried and I embraced him. I shook my head, “you are the best father she have.” I assured.

An idea popped from my mind, “why don’t you do it now?” I suggested and he looked at me in confuse. “Accomplish the role of father now, before anything happens.” I said and he brightens up. “How?” DooJoon asked. “You can read stories to the baby name the baby of us and even have a conversation with our baby in my stomach.” I named a few. “Can I?” He requested and I nodded.

From that day onwards, Doojoon became livelier. He will read many stories to the baby and also he will always rub my stomach telling the baby not to give me a hard time when he is no longer in the world. One day, “honey, I thought of a name for our baby.” He said. “I would like to name her Yoon Suili.” He glanced gently at my tummy. My heart softens, “it’s beautiful.” I commented.

Out of a sudden, I let out a yawn and I am getting exhausted. “Are you tired my dear?” DooJoon concerned and I shook my head. However, I yawned again. DooJoon let out a warm smile, “you did not change at all. The lovely girl I love from the beginning.” He caresses my cheeks and I snuggled into his neck.

“Don’t worry, just go to sleep. I will be here.” DooJoon promised. “Really?” I asked. “Yes, I will.” DooJoon reassured and held onto my hand tightly. I believed him and wrapped my hands around his body. It feels so wonderful, the familiar smell and him hugging my waist. I am touched, tears rolled down my cheeks without knowing. “Sleep well my dear.” DooJoon planted a kiss on my forehead. Slowly, I shut my eyes and I fall asleep.

Similarly, DooJoon is getting sleepy too. He moved nearer to me and kisses me on the lips. He brushes my hair away from my face, tears rolled down his cheek. “Thank you.” He mumbled. “Thank you for all the love you provided me unconditionally. I am blessed to have you as my lawful wife, without you I am nothing. Without you, I will not be the Yoon DooJoon now.” DooJoon whispered.

“I am sorry…I am unable to stay beside you till the end…I have to go now…” DooJoon sobbed.

“Goodbye my baby…” He bided goodbye. He closed his eyes, embracing me firmly and placing his lip on my forehead. “I love you…”

Next, a smile formed on his face and the beater went silent. His heartbeat stopped and he leaved the world.

In the past, “hey _____.” DooJoon called. “Yea?” I replied. Without any words, DooJoon embraced me in his arms securely. “Hey, you know what?” DooJoon asked. Swinging me left and right, “I hope I will die this way, with you in my arms because it is a form of protection. I am going to be like an angel, protecting you from heaven.” He smiled and kissed me on the cheeks. “I love you lots.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this fanfics.