Soccer boys in camp.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79pTeXYzpME

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The school soccer team have a training camp this week and DooJoon is attending. However, he is unhappy because he was not able to participate fully. His parents have contacted the coach and updated him about his health. Example, every member have to run seven rounds but he only need to run three rounds.


DooJoon is sitting on the bench and he is in depress. The coach approach him, tapping his shoulder. "DooJoon, don't blame yourself. There are many things we are born with and they are unable to change." He said. DooJoon nodded his head as a form of understanding but he still feel upset.

Next, the team is going to have a match with each other. DooJoon tries to cheer himself up and enjoy the game. It was fun at the beginning until the coach blew the whist. DooJoon was called out of the field, "I am not tired." DooJoon say firmly. "I know. However, your health still comes first." He smiles and continue to order other member.

DooJoon is vexed at himself, he punchs the wall and stomps his feet. DooJoon is raging and cursing under his breath. Then, it was dinner time. The coach chose Wooyoung and Hayoung as the cook for the day. The rest can process to have a shower. "I am beat..." Hyunsik grumbles. "I know right, aren't like someone..." His friend trails.

"Who are you trying to say?" Yonghwa question. "What?! We are just saying the facts." Hyunsik's eyes winden and Yonghwa grabs onto his collar. "Why? Is the owner unable to accept the fact? He should feel lucky because the team won and entered the semi-final. If not the blame will be on him, the last ball was so important and its with him!" He pointed.
 
Yonghwa cannot bear it anymore, his fist punched Hyunsik's face. "You are such big right? Fight with me then!" Yonghwa screams. The fight started and the coach dash in to stop it afterwards. "What are the two of you doing?!" He yells and no one reply. "All of you are a team! You should be united and not fightting each other!" He added on.
 
"I am done showering." Hyunsik glared at Yonghwa and went out. "I don't want this incident anymore, carry on." He dismissed the group. DooJoon hold onot Yonghwa's shoulder, he turned around and DooJoon shook his head. Yonghwa smiled, holding DooJoon's hand. "It's alright man, you are my best friend and I will always be there for you. Anyways, I don't like Hyunsik at all. It's an awesome chance for me to vent my anger on him." Yonghwa laughs.
 
Despite that reason, DooJoon was not able to smile. He knew, Yonghwa fought for him. Yonghwa frowned, hugging DooJoon from the side. "Dude, don't take his word seriously. Believe me, you are the ace of our team. On that day, if it was not you who scored a few goals at the beginning, we could have lose. That Hyunsik is just trying to gain all of the credits." Yonghwa explained.
 
DooJoon forced out a smile, "good. Keep that smile." Yonghwa smiled wider. "Let's bathe!" Yonghwa sings. DooJoon is still standing there, even more disappointed in himself. Silently, he took his towel and went in for a shower.
 
DooJoon turn on the tap, hot water flows down his body. He comb his hair using his fingers and slammed his fist on the wall. Closing his eyes and feeling regret. What if, I did not have this illness? I will shine out and continue my life as a soccer player.
 
In the midnight, DooJoon is huffing and puffing. He sat down on the grass, laying down and enjoying the sky filled with sharry stars. The night breeze blew on him, he felt much more relaxed. Yonghwa sat down beside DooJoon, "you are going to get scolding from _____." He mumbles and DooJoon bounded up.
 
DooJoon smirked, "are you going to betray me?" He asks and Yonghwa shook his head. "What's wrong with you? You are feeling awful the whole day. In the past, when the coach made this choice, you wouldn't feel this bad." Yonghwa caught him. DooJoon sighed, "my illness..." He spit out a little. It caught Yonghwa's attention, "from second stage to third stage." DooJoon confessed and his eyes enlarged.
 
"I just want to have fun but it does not goes as my plan." DooJoon voice trembles. "I am going to England straight away after this camp, I will be away for a month. I am afraid, my hands are shaking. I know I have prepared for the worse but how about my family and ______? What if, I did not wake up and how am I going to answer them?" DooJoon cried.
 
"Oh wait, I don't need to." He added and Yonghwa sadden. "Does she know?" Yonghwa question and DooJoon shakes his head. "I am to keep as a secret...If I died, tell her, I passed away due to an accident." DooJoon requested but Yonghwa did not accept.
 
DooJoon is Yonghwa's best friend. Will he help DooJoon to cover up or will tell the truth to _____?
----------------------------------
Thanks for reading, subbing and commenting this fanfic.