Please save Yoon DooJoon.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7hwsJoch7s

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, Thanks! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The clock is ticking, Yonghwa was getting impatient and he called DooJoon again. However, it went to voicemail. "I am going to Doojoon's house now, if the government's representative arrives, remember to serve them well." Yonghwa ordered.

On his way, he called DooJoon again and he wasn't answering. In a rage, Yonghwa punched the stirring wheel and cursed under his breathe.

Making a turn, he parkedthe car along the roadside and waited for the lift. "You are going to be died when I reach there. " Yonghwa mumbled.

The door opened, he went to the door. Yonghwa was about to knock but it was not lock in beforehand. "DooJoon? " Yonghwa called and there was no respond. He scanned the area but there was no one.

One step and another, Yonghwa reached the second floor. "DooJoon? " He shouted and went into the bedroom. Then, he walked pass the studyroom and saw a figure laying on the floor.

Yonghwa was astonished, shredded pieces of glasses were on the ground and DooJoon was unconscious. "DooJoon! " Yonghwa worried and his eyes were filled with tears. Without any hesitation, he dialed the hotline of the hospital.

When the helpers were carrying his body into the car, Yonghwa called you. "DooJoon is in the hospital. " He said with trembling voice.

Yonghwa held onto DooJoon's shoulder, "you are going to be alright... " He assured with a bitter smile. DooJoon took off the mask and whispered a few orders to Yonghwa. "Are you sure? " Yonghwa was shocked and DooJoon nodded weakly.

I was stunned and tears just rolled down itself. I started running to the hospital, "you must be lying... DooJoon... he just said he is going to bring me to have a feast." I thought in surprised. "DooJoon... " I muttered.

"______?" Junsu's car was beside me. "Please... send me to Cheongda hospital. " I begged and he accepted without any delay. When we reached the entrance, I dashed out the car. DooJoon's family members were there, worrying and sobbing. "______…" Mum walked towards me.

The doctor stood in front of me, slowly, I strolled to his direction. My legs gave in, I kneeled down, "I beg you...please save my husband... please save DooJoon... " I cried. "Even if it costs my life...please save DooJoon... " I brokedown.

The nurse came out from the room, "Doctor, the patient..." She panicked. "I will try my best." The doctor said and run away the DooJoon's ward. Yonghwa pulled me away, "I beg you!! Please save DooJoon!!! " I howled. "DooJoon... please don't leave me...I beg you... " I cried.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subbing, commenting and reading this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

Have a nice day! <3