Being Yoon DooJoon's little girl.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=520ZnS9eXgo

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Life is like a musical, everyone have their own roles in the show. It depend, whether you are the lead character or the minor character. Now, it this musical show, I am the minor role. The main character is DooJoon. I am always at the side observing him. I am standing near the door frame and DooJoon is happily chatting with his friends.

I am panting hard, catching to get my breath back. I am in the track and field team. I look to my left, DooJoon is playing soccer very well. DooJoon's feet go backwards and a strong force is transfer to the soccer ball. "Goal!" Everyone screams and cheers for me. I smile brightly, "_____!" Eunji calls and I jog towards the group.

After school, I went into the banding room silently. I am sitting at the back, DooJoon is teaching a group of students who are weak at mathematics. DooJoon is very focus and patient. I am doing my own homework and steals a few glances at him. DooJoon winks at me and I giggle. Later, "thank you senior!" They left the room.

DooJoon skips towards me, squatting in front of me. "Sorry, I make you waited for a hour." He apologise cutely. Puffing my cheeks, "I am jealous." I confessed and he widen his eyes in surprised. "Why?" He asks. "You have been spending your whole day with other people, chatting, joking and teaching. How about me? I need love from you too." I teases him and DooJoon laughs.

DooJoon got a bunch of pen, kneeling down. "Will you go out a date with me tomorrow?" He asks shyly and I smile happily. Taking the bunch of pen from his hand, "I accept your invitation." I answer and he was explode in happiness. "Yes!" He jumps in joy and I burst into laughter. "What time should I pick up my first love?" He questions.

Tapping my chin with my fingers, "how about twelve at the afternoon?" I suggest and he pouts. Furrowing my eyebrows, "what's wrong?" I asks in worry. "It's too late..." He trails and I got more anxious. "I cannot stand not seeing your face even for a second." He sweet talks and I blushed. "I am sorry, you have to wait alright?" I ruffles his hair and he acts cutely.

Tomorrow, at afternoon. I close the door of my house and I saw a man awaiting for me. "Am I properly dress today?" He straighten his shirt and arrange his tie a little. "You are now." I reply. DooJoon hold my hands, linking his arm and we start our journey to our dating destination. We went to have lunch at our usual diner.

DooJoon pulls out the chair for me, "my lady." He gestures. "Thank you." I smile and he sit down too. The waiter places the menu on the table, "what do you couple want?" He asks. DooJoon return the menu, "like always. However, the dessert please change to strawberry shortcake." He requests and he nodded his head as an acknowledgement.

"Do you like this place? It's my first time bring a girl here." He acted. I am fluttered inside, I am enjoying this moment. "Not bad, you do have a great taste." I complement. "Of course, if not how would I have this amazing girlfriend." He winks and I blushed madly. The food was placed in front of us and we starts digging it. "You eat like a kid." I wipe the sause away from the edge of his mouth and he giggles sheepishly.

Next, we went to the beach. "The sunset looks so pretty." He make a remark and I nodded my head. Then, DooJoon take a branch and drew a heart shape on the sand. Pulling me with him, we stand in the middle and DooJoon took out a camera. "Say cheese!" DooJoon make a peace sign and I follow him. He was about to press the button, out of the sudden, he kissed my cheeks. The photo is snapped, it was another memory added to my heart.

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

Thanks for reading, viewing, commenting and subbing this fanfic of mine! ^^

Kamsahaminda! ^^