God, why are you so cruel?

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=686iLMkpiCE

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed and glanced out the window. The sun rises and the sky is shining ablaze. I embraced my knees nearer to my chest, I am in doubt. Who is there to lend a hand and save me out from this darkness? I laid my head on my knees. Pleadingly, save me…

I changes and washed up. I went out for a stroll. The trees were swaying and birds were chipping. The cooling breeze blew past me, I was comfortable. I listen to the music from my earphone, humming the melody and I started to dance too. When was so relax since the day all these tragedy happened?

Aimlessly, I walked pass the park near my house. The flowers bloom beautiful and the laughers of children were all over. The scene was magnificent; they were all smiling from ear to ear. They were enjoying the day. I touched my stomach; will you have a chance to be like them? I questioned myself.

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped in shock. She smiled and waved brightly at me. Jaws dropped in surprises, “EunJi…” I said and she just giggles. Eunji hugged me tightly, “It have been a long time since we meet up, how were you?” She asked. Then, “I missed you so much…” Her voice trembles and I hugged her back.

Afterwards, Eunji brought me to her workplace. “This is my current job; I am a teacher here at this kindergarten. Welcome to my new home.” She announces cheerfully. I followed her into the place, she introduced me to her students and I became a teacher for today.

The children were so adorable and polite. I stood at a corner and I looked at Eunji. She was smiling so sweetly, she must have been a brilliant teacher that had received numerous loves from her pupils. I had a mixed feeling that point of time, my heart was soften also I was guilty. After our graduation, I did not contact Eunji at all, my best friend.

Out of the sudden, someone tucked my shirt and I looked at her. “Can you play the doll house with me?” She requested shyly and I agreed. After an hour, she opened up and we have an enjoyable time. She is so elated now and she was marvellous with acting. She could play as many characters in the family. “A baby should be taken care well and be chubby.” She said and my smile faded away.

A pang of pain hits onto my heart, that sentence replayed itself in my mind. “Am I right?” She asked in delight and I nodded. “Unnie.” She called. “Do you have a baby?” She questions. “I do.” I replied. “Really?! Where is the baby?” She became excited. I pointed at my stomach and she was shocked. “Are you going to give birth to the baby?” She questioned.

I was out of words, sadly, I shook my head. She looked at me in bewilderment. “Why?” She asked. “My husband and I think that this may not be the right time…” I said bitterly. “Shouldn’t the baby have a choice to live?” She rubs my tummy. “My mother told me, everyone have an equal chance to choose what they want.” She completed her sentence and glanced at me.

Tears welled up and rolled down my cheeks. She was right, isn’t my child get the chance to live? God, why are you so cruel? Why did you take away the father of my child? I just want a happy family, is it that difficult? I broke down and hugged that little girl. “Thank you so much.”

DooJoon woke up from the dream and he was smiling. Normally, people should be overwhelmed. “Good morning.” His mother greeted and DooJoon return with a smile. “Did you saw _____?” He asked and she shook her head. “She was not at home seen early in the morning.” She said. DooJoon sank into depress, it was my fault. Why did I say such horrible words?! “I am to patch everything back again.” He assured.

I ran to the hospital and sprung open the door of his room. DooJoon was standing there waiting for me. He dashed towards me, embracing me tightly in his arm. “I am sorry…” He said ruefully. “Forgive me; I was wronged to say those words to you. Let’s give birth to this baby, let’s protect her.” He said. I was touched, bursting into tears. I hugged him and I nodded my head vigoursly.

“How do you know it’s a girl?” I asked and he winked. “It’s a secret.”

“Baby, I love you.” DooJoon kissed.

--------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, please enjoy this story! ^^

Yours faithfully

Author-min.