DooJoon's third stage.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLY2mzjPuWM

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

DooJoon have to go back to the hopsital today, to check on his health report. I was unable to tag along with him today and I am guilty because DooJoon must be afraid. I should be more persistent and ignored his idea. On the road, DooJoon kept on sending massages to me. Although, he added lots of smiley face and 'hahas' but I still feel that he is in fear. DooJoon choose to take taxi to the hopsital.

Sitting outside the chairs alone, swinging his leg back and forth. "Yoon DooJoon." The nurse called his name. "Here." He raised his hand up. "I am going in." He send me a text. DooJoon knocked on the door and entered the room. "Good morning." DooJoon greeted. "Ahh, it's DooJoon. It has been long I have meet up and how are you?" He asked.

DooJoon sat down in front of him, "I am fine. Thank you but my illness attacked three days ago." He scratches his cheek in embarrassment. The doctor coughed and he became firmed. "I have a bad news to tell you." He clasps his hand together and DooJoon froze on the spot. "From your report, your illness became worse. You have not taking care of your body well didn't you?" He question.

DooJoon looked away and the doctor frown. "It have became thrid stage." He annoucned and DooJoon sank back into the chair. "DooJoon, you have to take care of your body well." He ordered. "In the future, every attack of your illness can costs your life." He warns and DooJoon is speechless. "Is there any methods to cure it?" DooJoon stutter.

"I have been contacting doctors from other countries and there is a treatment you may want to try. However, it takes months for the first treatment. I suggests you talk to your family members and give me the answer as soon as possible." The doctor said seriously. DooJoon shakes his head, "please don't tell my parents and most importantly not to _____." DooJoon plead. "But..." The doctor words are cut by DooJoon.

"I don't want to make them worry, I will attend the treatment and please prepare for me." DooJoon said. "How are you going to tell them?" The doctor questions. "I have my own ideas." DooJoon replies and left the room. He took the train, his phone virbates and missed called. He shuts his eyes in vexed, he don't know what to do.

Stops goes one by one. Out of nowhere, the train becomes empty. DooJoon eyes become teary and breakdown. Why are you unfair? God... DooJoon grumbles in his mind. After that, he went to find me. "DooJoon!" I yell and run towards him. Hugging him tightly, "where have you been? Everyone is searching for you." I whisper into his ear.

DooJoon force out a smile, "my phone run out of battery." He lied. He snifts, embraces me tight in his arm. Tears are threaten to flows down his cheek and his body trembles in terror. "Did the report went wrong?" I worry and he shakes his head. "The doctor says my illness are controlled well but he thinks its better for me to go overseas and rest my health this few months." DooJoon said.

Parting away, "when are you leaving?" I question and DooJoon shrugs. "Maybe, a or two weeks later?" He esitamate. "Why are you crying then?" I question. "I miss you thats why." DooJoon hugs me again. Biting his bottom lips, trying his very best to swallow those tear back. "I love you baby." He sobbed. "I really love you." He cried.

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! &&

Thanks for reading, subbing and commenting this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^