England with Yoon DooJoon.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi68-vl2roo

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------

We were standing at the entrance of the gate. DooJoon held onto my hand and gaze into my eyes. "I promise I will come back." He assured and I nodded my head. I believed in him and I know he can do it.

DooJoon hugged me and I snuggled in between his neck. His parents were unable to stay beside him because of work. My eyes are filled with tears when thoughts of him being alone was in my mind.

I am afraid, no one will stayed beside him and take care of him. We parted away and I saw him walking into the airplane. My hand traced the outline of the plane and my heart turned sour. Tears of sadness flow down my face, I missed him.

For two weeks, DooJoon and I are still in contact. Suddenly, he disappeared. I am in anxiety. Where could he be? His phone is switched off and no one is able to find him. Where can you be?

The school began, I laid on my table and stared at the empty seat next to me. Image of DooJoon laying there, smiling appeared. Waving his hand, I reached out and it vanished. That's when I reliased, I was dreaming about him.

My fear grew bigger, I was not able to concentrade in anything. My studies in both school and part-time centre. Also, my track and field. My timing is getting slower, my motivation proof when DooJoon is gone.

On my way home, I saw a couple holding hands and chatting happily. I recalled DooJoon, it was two weeks ago when he held my hands and swing it widely. My vision is blury and I tried to swallow back.

I rushed to the hospital, I went to find DooJoon's doctor-in-charge. I knocked onto the door, "come in." I heard. "Hello." I greet and he was shocked. "What can I help you?" He stumbles a bit. "Can you tell me where is DooJoon?" I question and he was taken aback.

Acting, "didn't he went to England to rest?" He said. I bit my lips, I know something was not right. "I know you are hidding, tell me where is DooJoon." I demand. "I am sorry, I have to protect my cilent's particulars." He reply.

"What if DooJoon passed away?! He have not been calling me for weeks!" I raised my voice and he was speechless. Without further a do, he told me everything. My legs went jelly and tears flowed down my cheek without any delay.

"Third stage?" I murmur and he looked away. I ran out and back to home. Packing a few shirts and I grabbed my passport. "Where are you going?" Mum asks. "DooJoon is in danger! I will explain everything, I promise." I slammed the door and took taxi to airport.

After three hours, I reached England. I went to the private hospital. I took a step in and I felt uncomfortable. I went to the counter, "may I have a patient name Yoon DooJoon?" I question and the nurse starts her checking.

"May I know who you are?" She asks. "I...I am his wife, ______." I answer. "Room 520." She read. Now, I am standing outside room 520. My body is trembling in terror, will I see an empty bed?

Out of nowhere, the door opened and I was surprised. "Who are you?" She analysied me. "I am _____..." My sentence is cut off, "DooJoon's wife? I heard from doctor Kim through the phone." She said and I force out a smile.

However, her smile faded away. She moved a little, "DooJoon have been sleeping for days, I hope you could wake him up." She said and my heart shedded into thousand pieces. "His condition is stable, so don't worry but if he continue sleeping. Its hard to say in the future." She added and I clenched my fist.

Later, I entered the room. Kneeling beside DooJoon's bed and liquids slided down. "Wake up..." I mumble but there is only the beeping sound of the metre. "Yoon DooJoon, wake up now." I called and my body becomes weak.

"How could you...just come to England and get treatment without any words? What if, you passed away?! How can you leave me behind?! Do you know, I need you more than you need me." I admitted.

"I will breakdown anytime...do you know, I feel so insecure when you are not around? It may seems that I am selfish now...but still do leave me behind now." I pleaded. DooJoon's eyes twitches and tears escaped from the edge of his eyes.

"Are you ready to pass me to another man? Yoon DooJoon...do you still love me..." I sobbed. "Yes..." I heard someone whisper and I lid my head up. DooJoon tried to tighten the grip, "I love you..." He mumble. "I...I am not able to leave you..." He added and I breakdown.

"You idiot..." I said and he laughed. "Don't attempt this again." I said and he nodded his head slowly. DooJoon reach out and caressed my cheek. "I love you..." He smiled sweetly.

---------------------------------------

Thanks subbing, commenting and reading this fanfics.

Kamsahaminda. ^^