Being a sweet boyfriend, Yoon DooJoon.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMED6Rh3UFE

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, Thanks. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This year, is the last year in high school for DooJoon and me. I am a major in business magament and DooJoon is major of sport. However, business magament was not my interest. I wanted to choose medical science but my family rejected that idea because they wish I will take over their business. Yes, I wanted to study medical science because of DooJoon. I hope, I will be able to create a new medicine for cancer to cure him.

Even though, there are many rejections from my family. That does not stop my determination, I signed up to study medical science as a part-time student. My parents are angry about my decision at first but after much conversation, they understand why. It is because of love, the power of love that makes us strong.

I just ended my training in school. I took out my towel and wipe all my sweats away. I sank into the bench, cooling down myself before I went for a shower. Eunji sits down beside me, "I heard DooJoon fainted the day before during the soccer match." She asks. "Is DooJoon alright?" She concerns and I nodded my head with a smile.

"The doctor gave him a week for medical leave." I added. Eunji nodded her head, grabbing onto my hand and I look at her. "Stay strong, you have chose this road. I believe DooJoon and you are going to last. God will be touched by the both of you, you have done so much for DooJoon. He too, did so much for you." She comforts me. "Thanks." I smile brightly. Tapping my shoulder, "let's clean up ourselves. You still need to attend night class later." She walks in front of me.

The hot water splashes onto my face, I feel so much better. I comb my hair towards the back using my finger and slowly open my eyes. Yes, for DooJoon and me. I will not fall, I have to stay beside DooJoon and him to fight his illness. I ruffles the towel onto my wet hair, "stay healthy and love you." Eunji bid goodbye and I wave back to her.

Later, I am sitting in the classroom. Listening to the lecturer words carefully and copied every details him wrote on the whtieboard. "The lesson will end here today, please completed your assignment the next lesson. If you have any further question, feel free to drop by to the centre to asks help." He smiles and I pack up my belongings.

I hold onto my hair and walk down the stairs step by step. Frowning, I look side to side wishing there is a taxi driving by. I blinked my eyes, DooJoon waved from opposite of the road. I run across the road, "why are you here?" I ask. "To fetch you." He taps my nose using his finger. "How do you know I am studying here?" I ask again. Okay, I did not tell him where I am studying.

"A little sweet talk to my future mother-in-law." He answers and I laugh. DooJoon sildes his hand and laces his finger through mine. "Let's go for a meal." He declares and I follow him. We are in a cafe, DooJoon went to queue up. Coming back with the tray, he places two cup of hot green tea and a plate of sandwich.

Smelling, "yummy!" He said and I giggle. "Chicken salad sandwich for my baby." He hands it to me. "And egg bacon for me." He munches. We enjoyed that supper together, it was been long since we ate together in the midnight. We walked out from the shop, "I will get my car." DooJoon said. Next, he squats in front of me. I titled my head a little, "what are you doing?" I question.

"The only car provided by Yoon DooJoon, its call the piggyback." He winks. I like that idea but his illness just attacked the day before. I shake my head and DooJoon puppy-eyed me. "Just once." He requested. "Your health..." I trailed and he shakes his head. "I am okay." He assures and I sigh. I hop onto his back, DooJoon stands up and the road starts.

"It has been long since I piggyback you." DooJoon said. "You became lighter." He comments and I laugh. "You are trying to make me feel good aren't you?" I said. "You caught me." DooJoon jokes and I hit his arm playfully. "The moon is beautiful today." DooJoon points out and I agreed with him. I rest my chin on his shoulder, "why didn't you stay at home?" I poke his cheek. "Its boring~" He sings. "Also, I miss you." He coos and I giggle sheepishly. DooJoon pecks my cheek, "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I murmur. Breathing in, "I love _____!" DooJoon screams on top of his lungs. "I love Yoon DooJoon too!" I shouts on top of my voice too. Fastening the gap between us, "I really love you." I snuggle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update.

Thank you everyone who read, view, sub and comment about this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! &&