Wake up, we are waiting for you.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLY2mzjPuWM

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, Thanks! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been days and DooJoon was unwake. I lay beside him, holding onto his big warm hand and glanced at him. DooJoon looked so pale, skinny and his lips were dried. Tears of sorrow rolled down my cheeks, "Hurry up and wake up. Everyone is waiting for you." I sobbed. A hand placed onto my shoulder, "_____...eat something." Yonghwa worried and I shook my head. "I am not hungry." I replied.
 
Suddenly, I feel like puking and I dashed towards the toilet. After washing my mouth, I wobbled out the room, "are you okay?" Yonghwa concerned and I nodded weakly. However, my body rejected it and I fainted. "_______!" Yonghwa screamed. Later, I woke up and everyone crowded around me. "Honey." Mum called. "Congrats." The doctor smiled. "You are a mother now and a three months year old baby is in your stomach." He smiled and I was stunned.
 
"It is a blessing honey, this must be a gift god gave you." Mum tried to encourage me but why don't I feel this way? "You have to comsume food, if you don't, it is unhealthy for both your baby and you." The doctor said. "Also, you need to stay a night in the hospital." He added. Then, Mum and the rest went home.
 
I was unable to fall asleep, I sat on the bed and stared into the space. I touched my stomach, "Did you come at the right time?" I whispered to my stomach. "Mum said you are a blessing..." I murmured. "If you are...please bring your dad alive...he must be delight to see you..." I cried.
 
Next, I walked to DooJoon's ward. I sat beside him, I grabbed his hand and placed on my tummy. "DooJoon, can you feel it?" I asked. "We are parents now...our baby is inside of me now..."I added tearly. "We are waiting for you...and I am waiting for you to wake up and give the baby a name." I cried.
 
As the days past, my stomach grew bigger and bigger. I went for check up, the baby is perfectly fine and the doctor are unable to check its gender. "Can you help me record the baby's heartbeat into this recorder?" I requested and the doctor agreed without delay.
 
After the checkup, "DooJoon, I went for the checkup just now and the doctor say the baby it's totally fine." I said. "The baby is very playful too, he or she loves to kick my stomach." I laughed. "Hey...I brought a present for you." I took out the recorder from my bag.
 
I putted the ear-piece into his ears, "DooJoon, can you hear it? This is the heartbeat of our baby...Isn't it amazing?" I teared up. I laced my fingers through his hand, "hurry up and wake up, you are not alone. The baby and I are waiting for you..." I said. "Didn't you always bragged that you are the most perfect father? Don't just say, show me." I fasten the gap in between our hands.
 
"You said, you will bring our child to every part of the world also soccer. You promised you will teacher our child soccer and he or she will be the best player in the school just like you." I sobbed. Then, I saw a tear slided down DooJoon's cheek. I used my thumb to wipe away, "don't give up dear dear...I know you can do it. We will be here support you...I promise with my our life. Just wake up..." I smiled.
 
"Wake up, I miss the almightly Yoon DooJoon." I giggled.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

A new updAate is here!