Feets that are unable to stand anymore.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZWBMIhKsEU

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

In this world, everything will have an ending such as our life. Just like every sentence ends with a full stop and a story have its own ending.

DooJoon was sitting on his chair in his office and waiting for the result to be announces. When was it the last time he glanced out the window and enjoyed the scenery? It is winter now, the piece of Greenland have been covered by the snow.

Then, DooJoon sank into my chair and his heart isn’t feeling right. He clutched onto his shirt and search for the medicine in the drawer but there wasn’t any left. He bit my bottom lips, please fade away. DooJoon prayed and tried to fight with the pain mentally.

The door spring open and DooJoon let it go. “We made it!” Yonghwa declared and DooJoon was frozen on the spot. We made it? This sentence replayed in his mind and his jaw was unable to close. “DooJoon, our hard work paid off.” Yonghwa held on his shoulder tightly with trembling voices.

They cheered and embraced in tears. Afterwards, DooJoon took out my phone and called me. “I succeed.” He mumbled. “The Ministry of education wants to cooperate with us.” He completed the sentence and I screamed on another side of the phone. “Are you able to end work now? Let’s go and have a feast!” He suggested and I agreed.

DooJoon was on his way to the hospital and a smile was on his way. He was unable to hide in away. Suddenly, DooJoon’s cell phone rang and he picks it up. “DooJoon? This is Yonghwa, the government wants to sign the document now so do you know where it is?” Yonghwa questioned. “It should be on my desk.” He answered while checking on the traffic light. “There’s nothing on your desk.” Yonghwa said.

Next, DooJoon recalled that it was on the desk at home. “Sorry, it’s at home. I will get it for you now, give me a few minutes.” DooJoon said and hang the phone. Later, he called me and told me to wait for him. I was standing in front of the hospital in the cool weather.

DooJoon made a turn and trying to speed home. He opened the door of our home and he didn’t bother to take off his shoe. He ran up the stairs and opened the wooden. He grabbed the file and was about to leave. Out of the blue, his head became dizzy and he held onto the table as a support.

However, his leg was not helping him. He fell down and the photo frames on the table fell onto the ground. The glass shed into thousands of pieces and DooJoon have difficulty in breathing. I cannot die now. He thought and stood up. He looked for his medicine but he was too weak.

DooJoon laid onto floor, clutching onto his heart and tears rolled down his eyes. He glanced to the side and stared at the photograph we took. “_____...” He mumbled. “I am sorry, I think I have to leave first…I heard someone calling my name now…” DooJoon whispered and his eyes was about to close. He held onto the photograph tightly, “I love you and I am sorry.” He shut his eyes. “Find a better man.
That was DooJoon’s last word.

My hands were in the pocket of my coat and I am huffing out smoke. Yoon DooJoon, hurry up. I wished and checked the time on my watch. Out of the sudden, my phone vibrated and I answered. “_____? Yonghwa here. DooJoon…DooJoon was sent into the hospital.” He said and I was out of words.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

Take care of yourself because of the haze! ^^