DooJoon's illness.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G50oLWBJAZ0

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, is DooJoon's big day because he will be playing a soccer match with another school. He takes every match seriously, like it is last match in his life.

I reach there earlier, I went to the changing room. I saw DooJoon, sitting there nervously. I sit beside him and DooJoon beams. "Good luck, all the best. The most important factor is your health. Even though, I know you trained hard for your game." I said and he nodded his head. "Don't overwork yourself." I nag. He held onto my hand, "I promise." He smiles.

I went to the audience seats, narrowing my eyes and search for DooJoon's figure. "______." DooJoon's mother walks towards me. "Hello." I greet and she smiles. "You are such supporting girlfriend, you are always beside DooJoon." She said and I smile sheepishly. I should rephrase, she wasn't DooJoon's biological mother but step-mother.

 
However, DooJoon accepts her. He knew by accepting her, his father will be happy. She hold my hand, "thank you for not giving up on DooJoon even he have cancer." She said. I capture her hands, "you are welcome. Anyways, it is because I love him so I don't give up on him." I added and she smiles in relieved.
 
The wlist blow, everyone's eyes are glue to the field. DooJoon is there too, wearing his soccer uniform. I clasp my hand together, praying very hard. I wish that DooJoon will win this match but the most importantly is his health. Biting my bottom lips in fear, "please be save." I mumble.
 
After a few hours, DooJoon starts to pants very hard. The coach calls DooJoon over, "I think you should rest. Your face looks so pale." He worries and DooJoon shakes his head. "I am fine, I just need to drink some water." He force out a smile. "Are you sure?" He concerns and he nodded his head. DooJoon glups down a few mouth of water and continue the game.
 
Mrs. Yoon is using a fan to blow herself, its really warm. It is Summer now and I take out a piece of tissue to wipe my sweat away. The hot sun shines brightly, DooJoon is running slow now. It is diffcult for him to breath in now, "DooJoon!" Yonghwa shouts and kick the ball towards him. The soccer ball is now with DooJoon.
 
He tries to kick the ball and aim for a goal. Suddenly, DooJoon's vision becomes blury and he faints on the spot. "DooJoon!" I shout. Without hesitation, I run down the stairs and to the field. Yonghwa carries DooJoon out from the battlefield and red-cross members bring him to the nursing room. The doctor took out a torchlight and check his eyes.
 
Listening to his heartbeat using those equipment. He take it off his ear, walking out the room. "Is my son alright?" Mrs. Yoon questions. "May I ask, does he have illness?" The doctor asks and she nodded her head. "It's cancer and its the second stage." She added. He sighs, "as his family members, you should know that he should not overwork himself. His seizures just now.
 
"Is he in danger?!" His mother grabs the doctor's hand and he shakes head. "However, he needs lots of rest." He reminds and left. I was standing there, my body trembles in terror. "Go in and take care of DooJoon. I have to inform his father and doctor-in-charge." She said. Quietly, I close the door. Sitting on the chair next to his bed, I bite my bottom lips and tears are unable to control.
 
"_______....?" DooJoon murmurs. "Why are you crying?" His weak hand touches my cheek. "Why didn't you listen to me?" I stutter and he remain silent. DooJoon place his hand onto of his eyes, "I want to win this match myself..." He explains. Snifting, I know how much it hurts DooJoon because he trained hard. He went running in the morning, after practice in school and eating properly to maintain the condition of his body.
 
He wants to complete the 90 minutes game all by himself. I hold his hand, "I know..." I answer. DooJoon takes a breath in, wiping my tears away. "Did the team win?" He asks and I nodded my head. Smiling cheerfully, "that's great." He said. Feeling angry, "Why are you still worrying about other when you almost died?!" I complain.
 
I clutches onto my jeans, "I almost lose you...why don't you think for me? What happen to me if you just leave me so suddenly?" I sob. DooJoon curls my hair behind my ear, "I wouldn't. I promise. I cannot assure that I will leave after you but I will hang in there till I saw my own children." He said and I look at him. "Sorry." He apologise and I burst into tears.
 
DooJoon embraces me and smooth my hair. "Don't cry." He smiles warmly and I nodded my head. I hold onto his hand tight, "please don't do this anymore." I requests and he nodded his head as a acknownledgement.
----------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! ^^
This is an update! &&
Anyways, thanks for reading, commenting and subbing this fanfic.
Kamsahaminda! &&