We have our own troubles.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLCQDXD06VU

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few days, Doojoon woke up and the doctor assured that he was fine. He was sitting on his bed, laughing and apologizing to everyone sheepishly. I was standing at a corner, feeling ashamed. I am the one who caused him to fall ill again.

I went out of the room and to the doctor’s office. I knocked and entered the room. “Hello, Mrs. Yoon.” He smiled and I forced out a smile too. He gestured me to take a seat and I followed. “Is Doojoon alright?” I worried and he nodded.

“He lacked of rest that’s all.” He said and I did not buy it. He held onto my hand and squeezed it. “I promised. I am not hiding anything from anyone of you.” He promised and I gave out a small smile. At home, I was silent and Doojoon was bubbly as usual.

Now, I am flipping through the files which were alike to Doojoon’s. I scratched my cheeks and hoping I am able to figure out the cure. Out of the sudden, a coffee was placed on my table. I looked up and was my workmate, Junsu. “You looked tired.” He commented.

“Do you want a cup of coffee?” He suggested and I shook my head. “It’s fine, my husband is out his way to fetch me. Thank you for the offer.” I smiled. However, he insisted so I took half of the coffee and he took another half of it. “Thanks.” I said. “You’re welcome.” He beamed.

He analyzed my face, “you looked troubled.” He makes a remark and I laughed a little. I told him, the story of why I want to be a doctor and about my beloved husband. He held onto my hands, “I pray and believed you will be blessed. Also, your husband will recover soon.” He said and I was touched.

DooJoon’s POV.

I look around the room and my wife disappeared. I was smiling from the outside but sobbing inside. She must be blaming herself. “Honey, you promised Mummy you will not do this again.” Mum demanded and I nodded.

At home, I was being myself. The usual cheerful self that always tried to cheer my wife up. However, she was avoiding me. She will sleep earlier and leave the house earlier. I sat on the side of the bed, caressing her cheek.

“Stop blaming yourself…” I muttered. “It was not your fault that I fainted.” I added. Later, I went to the study room. I sat into the chair and stared at my medical report. I closed my eyes in pain and I am unable to face it. It is starting again, why can’t you let me go? Tears of sorrow rolled down my cheek.

What happened if I am passed away? Who will take care of her? She will be all alone and everyone may judge her in the future. I need to find someone to replace me soon and to prepare something for incase.

The next day, I want to patch my relationship with my wife back. I called her and told her let’s meet up for dinner. She agreed and I requested to fetch her from work. I reached the hospital and to her office. I was about to give her a surprises but I saw Junsu, her workmate.

She was laughing, the expression I missed a lot. I smiled in sadness and sent her a text message. “I reached the hospital; I will be waiting for you downstairs.” I said and make my way down. Afterwards, I was reflecting. Junsu seems to be a good man and the way he looked her was different.

Suddenly, someone knocked onto the window and it was her. I unlocked the door and she entered the car. She touched my forehead, “are you alright?” She concerned. “Of course, I am Yoon Doojoon right?” I joked and she laughed. We had a fabulous dinner tonight and she turned back to normal.

At night, I went to off the light and was about to sleep. She grabbed my hand and I raised my eyebrows at her. She lowered her head, “I want a baby…” She said shyly. I was taken aback and remained quiet.

“I want a baby.” She raised her voice and I did not respond. “Please…” Her eyes turned teary. “I want to bear a baby for you…” She cried. I pushed her down and we had a night together. Lying beside her, I laced my fingers into hers and lean in to plant a kiss on her lips. “I love you.” I whispered. “I love you too.” She replied with emotion.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

this is an update@ &&