A day in summer.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9uT393YbeQ

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was Summer. The sun was shiny as ever and people are trying to avoid the hot sun whenever they can. I was dashing and patting. Breathing hard, I held onto the door frame. I saw a figure laying on the table, I smile and walked towards his direction. Silently, I place my running shoe bag on the table. I lay beside him and he was soundly asleep.

I smiled, he looks so adorable. I move nearer, our lips are just a stone away. I poked his cheek and DooJoon groaned in annoyed. I just lay there, analysing his face. Suddenly, he moves forward and DooJoon kissed my lips. My eyes widen in suprised, wasn't he asleep?! DooJoon smirked, "its not nice to stare at people face when they are sleeping." He reminds.

"Aren't you sleeping?" I ask. DooJoon grabbed my hand from under the table, "I am afraid, I have not enough time. So, whenever I am with you, I will always stay awake." He smiles. I hushed him, "you are going to live longer than what you think you can DooJoon." DooJoon stretches his arm, "the weather is so warm today!" He changed the topic.

I sighed, he knew we will quarrel if we continue this subject. DooJoon have cancer and its his second stage. He have hope to be alive, if he took his medicine on time and does not overwork himself. A drip of sweat flows down his cheek, I wiped it away with a piece of tissue. DooJoon caught my hand, "don't be angry alright?" He pouts and I giggled a little.

Pinching his cheeks, "how can rage at you?" I sang and he smiles sweetly. I took a peek on the clock, it was 3'o clock. "Have you eaten your medicine?" I question and DooJoon starts to sutter. I frowned, "DooJoon, please. Health is should be your first piority now." I nagged and he shakes his head. "You will always be top in my heart." He talked back.

I search his bag and took out a bottle of pills. Shaking out two pills and I pass him a bottle of water. "Eat it." I demand. DooJoon was about to take those pills from my hands, "wait!" I pulled back. "Is your stomach empty?" I ask and DooJoon starts to look away. "I ate." He forced out a smile. "DooJoon." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Okay, I didn't eat anything." He admitted.

Actually, I predicted that side of him because he only cares for other than himself. I dig out a few buns I brought before my training and passed it to him. DooJoon munched a few bites and feed me a few pieces. DooJoon swallowed the pills and he breath out. DooJoon embraces me from the side, he lay his head on mine. "Let me rest for awhile." DooJoon said.

I feel safe and secure in his arm. I held onto DooJoon's big warmth hand and I feel a little sad. I am scare, one day, he will leave me and I will lose him forever. To a place where I cannot reach him anymore.
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
Hello everyone! ^^
 
This is the second chapter of this fanfic.
 
Thank you for the good respond for the first chapter.
 
Really! ^^
 
Anyways, thanks for subbing, viewing and commenting this fanfic of mine.
 
Kamsahaminda! ^^