Thirty Years Later.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbHW9RYgKv0

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thank you!

IT IS A MUST FOR HERE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This beautiful story happened thirty years ago, it is a story about me and the most important person in my life. He is my husband and only love Yoon DooJoon. I am a grandmother now, my daughter Yoon Suili is a mother herself. She gave birth to a twins and her husband Minho is treating her very well. My best friend and business partner Yonghwa, he is living very comfortably and he have a completed family. His wife Seohyun and him is now on a world tour. I am sitting on my rocking chair, looking out the window and daze at the orange sky.

I am holding a story book in my hand, my eyes slowly close. "Mum?" Suili enters. Suili smiles, removing the storybook from my hand. "To my; future husband Yoon DooJoon." She reads. Suili laughs, "Mum, you missed Dad again right?" She asks and I did not respond. Suili went to get a blanket and covers me. Suili narrows her eyes, capturing my hands.

"Mum?!" She shakes my body and I am not moving. My hands are icy cold and Suili moves her hands to my nose. Her jaws dropped in shock, "Mum!" She screams on top of her lungs. "What's wrong?" Minho questions. Suili's eyes are filled with tears, "call the ambulence now!" Suili said. Minho hurry calls and the helpers carry my body into the white car.

"I am sorry, her heart is not beating anymore." The helper said and Suili bursts into tears. Minho embrace her and smooth her. It was an unacceptable news for my daughter but it was a road no one can avoid. Everyone have to reach that destination, it is just the matter of time. I am blessed. That is my point of views because I have accomplished my dreams and target of my life.

I became an author, my hottest book is 'To my; future husband.' I start writting when my husband passed away and I gave birth to Suili. I was around 30 years old, I inherited DooJoon's company. Despite that, I did not give up my dream to become a writer who wrote her journey in lifes. I passed away at 70 years old, I am glad actually compared to DooJoon.

I saw my one and only beloved daughter, Suili, in her white dress and walking the red carpet. I was beside her when her stomach starts to grow bigger and holding her hands when she was giving birth to her children. I am bliss, to have a daughter like her. She convinced Minho to stay under a same roof as me and Minho was a wonderful son-in-law. He respected me a lot and he treats me like his own mother.

I lay in the coffin, died but smiling in happiness because I fulfull the request from DooJoon. He always have a dream, he wants to explode the different parts of the world. However, his health does not allow him to do so. After he left, I continued this mission. I went to various countries and used my eyes like DooJoon's eyes to look at those picturesque scenery. Now, I am ready to meet DooJoon at the heaven.

I was standing there and my body is in the coffin. My daughter and my precious friends are crying. Yonghwa was there too but he was smiling. I heard his thought, he said I must be elated. Finally, I am able to meet DooJoon. He really do understand me very well. A hand held onto mine, I look to my side and a smile formed on my face without delay. It was DooJoon, he came and bring me along with him.

"You raised Suili really well." DooJoon complements. "How do you know?" I laugh. DooJoon points upwards, "I was watching your every movement upstairs. Even, when you shower." He winks and I hit him playfully. "Do I look ugly?" I ask and he shakes his head. Touching my cheek, "you look as pretty as ever." He said. "Even with those wrinkles?" I question. "Even with those wrinkles, you are still the most beautiful woman I met because you are my one and only wife." He forehead touches mine. His lips moves nearer to mine and kissed it.

Tears of happiness rolled down my face, parting away. DooJoon wiped those tears away with his thumb and we watched the whole process. My friends, family members and workers placed my favourite clover on my body. Yonghwa put it and look towards our direction, he smiled. "Stay happy." He mouthed and winked. DooJoon and I giggled. "Let's get going." DooJoon said and I follow him.

A gate opens in front of us, holding hands and lacing those fingers together. "I think you forgot to say something to me." I nudged and DooJoon smirks. He leaned near my ear, "I love you my baby." Facing him, "I love you too." I reply smiling sweetly.

In the middle of my road, many people questions me the same question. Did you regret marry to Yoon DooJoon? My answer was always the same. No, I did not regret and if I have a chance again. I would like to reborn as his wife again because Yoon DooJoon loves me more than I love him.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first chapter of this story, does anyone of you wants to continue to read this story? Hahas.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

It meant a lot for me!

The reason is because, this is my favourite fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^