An unusal Friday.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MvXo0d5gI

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, Thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

With a blink of an eye, a few months had passed and today is 12th April 2013, Friday. DooJoon was so engaged into his work and his company just received an important project. It’s to invent a toy for the ministry of education.

I stretched arms and glanced at the empty space between me. He must have left to work, I thought. I went to brush my teeth and drank a cup of hot tea. Slowly, this became my daily routine. I am in a taxi and scrolling my social network page. Everyone seems to be very excited because today is Friday.

I sighed, why didn’t I feel the same? When was the last time I chatted with my husband, Yoon DooJoon? I guess it had been ages. Every day, he will reach home late in the nights and I will be sleeping. I pressed the status button, “the same old Friday like usual.” I typed and posted.

I am in the hospital, sitting on my seat and switch on my computer. Out the blue, a cup of tea was placed on my desk. “Good Morning.” Junsu greeted and I smiled. “I hope your Friday will be a little different today.” He winked and continued his work. I giggled, he is a funny workmate.

In a flash, work ended and I am on my way home. I unlocked the door and entered. I raised my eyebrows; did I forget to off the lights? I wondered. “Welcome back home Honey!” DooJoon stood right in front of me and I was stunned. He walked towards me and planned a kiss on my forehead. Next, he hugged me tightly and rocked side to side.

“It’s feels good to have you in my arms.” He whispered. Later on, I changed into my pajamas and poked my head out. DooJoon ran towards me and dragged me to the yard. “Tada!” He declared and I was out of words. “Let’s camp today!” He sang.

It was fabulous, he decorated the yard. Sparkling lights, a white colour tent and fluffy pillows. DooJoon even blew a pot of hot chocolates and he made a plate of muffins himself. He is the best husband.

I hide under the blanket and we were drinking a cup of hot chocolate. “Isn’t today beautiful? There are so many stars in the sky.” He started and I was just staring at him. “Why aren’t you talking?” He questioned. “I did not except you to reach home so early, I mean you have been so busy with work lately.” I forced out a bitter smile. I admitted I was pretty lonely without him around me.

DooJoon came closer to me and snuggled beside me. “Sorry Honey~” He cooed and I melted. A sweet smile formed on his face, “the company was facing financial problems…” He trailed and I almost spit my hot chocolate out. “However, it’s solved. Thanks to Yonghwa, he invested money into this company and became our lawyer.” DooJoon said.

I lowered my head, feeling so ashamed. I was so self-centre and I did not care about my husband when he was facing a big challenges. “I know it’s my fault for not spending much time with you, so this is a repay. Do you like this campfire created by me?” He beamed and I nodded. I wrapped my arms around him and pecked him on the cheeks. “I love you hubby~”I sang and he was smiling widely.

“Here you go.” DooJoon handed me a present. I took it and placed it aside. “You are the best present of my life; I don’t need anything but you.” I confessed and he blushed. DooJoon hide under the blankets, “I am so shy now.” He said and I giggled. After awhile, DooJoon fall asleep and I was glancing at him. He must be very tiring isn’t he? I let out a soft smile, “my poor baby.” I caress his hand.

Lastly, I took out my cell phone and went to my social network page. “Today was an unusual Friday. A lovely and wonderful Friday. I am a blessed woman.” I posted and fall asleep beside my husband DooJoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please continue and support this fanfic of mine.

Thanks you very much! ^^v

Have a nice day! ^^