I 'hate' strawberry.

To my; Faithful Husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxLV7M1sdjg

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After our marriage, DooJoon and I returned back to school. We were blessed and no one found out our secrets except EunJi and Yonghwa who entered our wedding. That period of time was the best moment of time I had with DooJoon.
 
DooJoon and I live under the same roof, hugging each other before we enter the bed and holding hands to school. During the weekend, DooJoon and I will go to the countryside and enjoy a day of fishing or shopping. My life was filled with joy, DooJoon's illness did not attack and I would do anything to maintain this part of my life.
 
After a few months, we graduated and achieved our degrees. Yonghwa went to a law firm to pursue his dream to become a lawyer and Eunji became a teacher. How about us? I joined the hospital as a trainee and DooJoon he opened a toy company.
 
Today is a Saturday, quietly, I went to into the study room and I saw DooJoon's eyes glued to the computer screen. I wrapped my arms around his neck, lying on his shoulder. "Still working on the project?" I whispered. "Two more hours." He answered.
 
I sighed, walking back to the living room monotonously. DooJoon's eyes followed my back and he checked his clock located at the right side of the laptop. He was astonished because he had been spending five hours on the project today.
 
I laid on the sofa and switching those channels over and over again. I let out a yawn, the television programs are all the same. Was it wrong to request a personal time with my husband? I mean I am not unreasonable, its a Saturday today! I just want to spend some moment with my hubby.
 
Out of the sudden, DooJoon sat down beside me and embraced me from the side. "Are you angry with me?" He cooed. I did not respond to his question. Suddenly, DooJoon look at the television and an idea popped out. "Honey, let's bake something today." He said and I raised my eybrows at him.
 
He stood up dragging me out from the comfy sofa, "come on." He whines and I followed him to the kitchen. I sat on the counter, waiting for him to take all those equipments out. "Done." He clasped his hand with joy. "What are we going to bake today?" He looked at me in excitment.
 
I tapped my fingers aginst my chin and I remembered DooJoon only knew how to bake muffins. "I guess...Muffins?" I said and he agrees without hesitation. I giggled a little because he looks like a child now. We wore our apron and DooJoon was helping to tie the knot.
 
Then, he hugged me from the back. Resting his chin on my shoulder, "hey, I was sorry for neglecting you just now. Forgive me alright honey?" He pouted and I chuckled. I turned around, caressing his face. "I am sorry for putting myself in your shoe. I know this project is very important to you." I apologised and he smiled.
 
Afterwards, we continued the process of making all those muffins. DooJoon was playful, he put flour on my nose and I fought back by putting flour on his cheek. The bell of the oven chimed, we pulled out a tray of muffins and it smells heavenly. "Let's decorate it!" DooJoon suggested and I nodded my head in agreement.
 
I searched the whole fridge and there wasn't any strawberries left. "There isn't strawberry left." I said feeling a little down. DooJoon went to his study room and got his wallet. "Where are you going?" I poked my head out. "I will be back soon." He winked and left the house.
 
A sweet smile formed on my face, he is such lovely guy. DooJoon will do anything to make me happy. DooJoon is running towards the supermarket from our apartment. It was quite a distance but he did not stop. He entered the mart and went to the fruit section. He scanned the whole place and he found it.
 
He paid and dashed back home. In that instant, DooJoon felt his stomach in pain, he clutch onto his stomach and he held onto the lamp post as a support. He rested awhile, thinking that it will just go away within a short time. However, it did not. The pain got worse and he blackout.
 
I was at home, watching the boring television again. I checked the clock and he have been away for so long. I dialed his handphone and he forgotten to bring it out. I got more anxious, I wore a jacket and went out to search for him. I walked to the supermarket, making a turn and I saw a crowd.
 
Strolling, my heart got heavy and I pray it was not him. I tried to squeezae through the whole lot of people, "excuse me." I shouted. I was standing there and tears well-up in my eyes. "DooJoon!" I shook him and he was laying there not responding. Tears rolled down my rosy cheeks, I hug him in my arms. "Someone call the hotline of the hospital!" I yelled.
 
"Please DooJoon wake up...I don;t want strawberries anymore. I just want you to stay alive." I pleaded DooJoon but he was deep comma. Ten minutes later, DooJoon and I was in the car. I held onto his hand tightly, "don't leave me." I cried.
 
When we reached the destination, he was pushed to the emergency room. My legs went jelly, I sit down on the floor and sobbing. Why did I make that stupid comment?! If I did not, DooJoon will not passed out. It was all my fault.
----------------------------------------------------
Sorry, I have been updating lately.
I was so busying with school work and I just completed my examination.
Thank you everyone who stayed beside me and support this fanfic. ^^