Act 4.5 (Side Chapter)

You're Special To Me

Luhan laces his fingers intimately around the younger's as they walked up the stairs. Luhan leading him up each step while the younger of the two just followed behind like a lost puppy. The chinese doll fished out his keys from the front pocket and slid it into the keyhole before twisting it and pushing the door open. He sat the other down onto the bed and he puts down his bag onto the floor, the younger did the same. The older of the two took off his watch and placed it in the drawers, the younger made his way behind the older and wrapped his arms around his waist, pressing a few kisses on his neck. "Sehun." Luhan called when he felt a tingling sensation around his neck. Sehun – was the younger of the two, and is Luhan's boyfriend; 4years younger than Luhan, but age doesn't matter. The rumour about Luhan was true, he is gay, but sometimes he's afraid to show it. Especially when it comes to the whole school campus.

 
Luhan smiled when Sehun turned him around and placed a soft kiss on the chinese doll's lips, muttering a soft and audible 'i love you' when he pulled away. Sehun backed up against Luhan's bed and sat down near the edge, he pulled Luhan down to his lap. And this is when everything starts. The room feels heated just like the temperature had risen. Luhan hooked his arm around the younger's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Sehun had both his hands resting on Luhan's hips, he tilted his head sidewards and deepened the kiss. He then s a hand under Luhan's shirt making the older gasp, an opportunity that Sehun cannot miss to slide his tongue into the hot cavern. Sehun carresed Luhan's abdomen and trailed higher to Luhan's chest while he entagles his tongue with Luhan's.
 
Luhan moaned into Sehun's mouth and started rocking his hips in a circular motion, he closed his eyes shut and lets pleasure fill him. The younger pulls away and pressed butterfly kisses down Luhan's neck making him shiver in the process.
 
"Nnh~"
 
Sehun took the that as a sign and made a hickey on Luhan's neck. Luhan fisted Sehun's hair in his hands and tilted his head backwards, "Se-".
 
Luhan silently gasped and pushed Sehun back onto the bed while he, himself flew towards the study desk, hitting his knee in the process.  And then the door flew open, like literally. Baekhyun, who was Luhan's roommate burst open the door and glanced at the both of them. Luhan's face was flushed red, Baekhyun couldn't see this because he had his back facing the latter. Baekhyun gulped and entered the room casually, trying not to be awkward nor obvious. He puts down his backpack and grabbed a book, "I'm h-heading out." He turned around and exits the awkward atmosphere.
 
Sehun just sat there, dumbfounded on what just happened. He doesn't know which made him that way, was it the part where Luhan pushed him or the part where Baekhyun came in when him and his beloved Luhan was making out. He blinked and turned to Luhan who was now facing him. "You think he f-"
 
"Yes. He knows now." Luhan simply stated.
 
 
 
A/N: I'm on fire! *^* This is just a short side chapter! o//
Who want more HunHan?
i have like nineteen subs but only a few commented. /dies.