Act 3

You're Special To Me

Those two had been at it. They were almost inseparable. Thanks to Jongin, since he'd usually go look for Baekhyun almost anytime when he's free. Before class starts, during class, after class, lunch, weekends, holidays. You name it. Baekhyun doesn't mind actually, having a new friend by his side. But he never expected that new friend to be Kim Jongin. What he said the other day, Baekhyun knows he was just playing around and he shouldn't take it into his heart. He just knows it. He shouldn't believe him, especially when it's Jongin.

 
"...I'm turning gay for the moment."
 
Baekhyun felt his ears redden at the thought of Jongin's voice, repeating that on and on.
 
"Seriously. What has gotten into me? Last time I checked, I was straight!" Baekhyun threw himself onto his bed and stared at the ceiling. He quickly sat up and crossed his legs. "I'm straight." He convinced himself. "I'm straight!" Baekhyun got onto his feet and exits the shared dorm. Yes, he lives in the school dorm, along with everyone else who studies in the campus. Unless you're so goddamn rich to rent or buy an apartment just nearby the school. So Baekhyun rooms with a exchange student, Luhan. He's chinese. And cute looking. Has a cute face. But he's older than Baekhyun. Shocking!
 
Baekhyun made his way down the stairs and towards the garden. He took a seat on a bench and watched the girls. I'm straight. I'm straight. I'm straight. His mind repeated it as if he was chanting himself. He's straight. Baekhyun stood up and turned half of his body, and there he was. Mr. Kim Jongin. Looking hot as ever, his hair is so f- OH MY GOD.
 
Baekhyun mentally slapped himself, on the face. But he wouldn't do that physically. Cause he thinks he's not so bad looking himself. Jongin greeted him with a grin before draping an arm around the smaller of the two. "Hey Baek." Too close for Baekhyun's liking. "What's up?" Baekhyun hummed and gently pushes Jongin's hand away, "I have to go." He turned around and started walking away. Jongin caught up to him and walked next to the smaller. Baekhyun continued walking and eyed the other, he stopped and that made the other stop too. "What are you doing?"
 
Baekhyun took a step forward and Jongin acted like a mirror to him, imitating every step the smaller took. Baekhyun frowned and slightly jogged, Jongin did the same. Until Baekhyun snapped at him, "Stop!" Jongin froze and stared at Baekhyun's figure walking away. Normal people would leave and resume their daily activities, but not Jongin. So, he did like what other normal kids doesn't do. Follow Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun took out his dorm key and unlocked it, he took a step inside and was gently pushed by a hand. He whirled his head to see who it was. Jongin.
 
"What are you-"
 
"My roomie kicked me out of the dorm. So I figured I'll follow you."
 
Baekhyun raises an eyebrow at him. "Uh huh. I wouldn't sit there if I were you." He pointed to the opposite bed, which probably belonged to Luhan. "He doesn't like it when some stranger sits on his bed or touch his things."
 
"Then I'll sit here." Jongin sat on the opposite bed and smiled at him.
 
"I didn't say you could-"
 
"You said I couldn't sit on your bed. Unless you want me to sit at Luhan's bed? Okay." Jongin stood up and took a step forward.
 
"No!" Baekhyun shouted. He facepalmed and ushered him to sit on his bed. "Fine, you can sit on my bed. Just.. Just don't go over to Luhan's side. He'll kill me."
 
"Okay." Jongin smiled.
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes and plopped down on the bed, he was tired, tired of school. Not tired of Jongin, following him almost around the school campus like a lost puppy. Nope, he's not tired of that. Baekhyun rolled onto his sides so that his back was facing Jongin. He closed his eyes and his brain decided to turn off for now. He needed a nap, just one tiny short nap which could get him recharged in no time. He flinched and his eyes fluttered open when he felt a pair of arms s around his waist. Baekhyun panics and swiftly turns around to meet Jongin.
 
"Jongin!" The latter had his eyes closed shut, he was humming to Baekhyun. "You're tired aren't you? Just close your eyes. I won't do anything." Baekhyun stared at him, horrified. Like what he said, he was tired and Jongin could see it right through him. He surrendered and plopped back down to the pillow. Like that, with Jongin's arms around his small waist. Eyes closed like a prince. Baekhyun closed his eyes and decided to let darkness engulf him fully. Jongin cracked an eye open to look at Baekhyun's sleeping figure then smiled.

 

 

A/N: sorry to keep you waiting o/