Act 2

You're Special To Me

"Is this seat taken?"

I perked up and turned towards the familiar voice, shocked when I realized it was him, again. It was his nth time sitting next to me and I'm already getting watched by his fanclub.. I mentally facepalmed and ushered him to sit. He flashed me a grin and sat down on the vacant seat.
 
Turning back to the lecturer's direction, I've totally forgotten there was a presence of someone else beside me.
 
Poke. Poke... Poke poke.
 
I snapped my head towards him and hissed, "Wh-at!?"
 
He smiled and turned back to the lecturer's direction.
 
What. The. Hell.
 
I shook off my thoughts and concentrated in class. Correction, tried to concentrate in class.
 
--------------------------------
 
A hand grabbed me by my elbow and I stopped walking. Kim Jongin. Just when I was about to open my mouth to ask him what's going on, he lightly tugged my elbow and led us out of the school campus. I did nothing else but to follow him quietly. He brought us into a nearby cafe and next thing I know, I was seated across him.
 
"What a-.."
 
"The lunch I owe you."
 
"..lun-"
 
"For the other day."
 
"wha-"
 
"When I broke up with my gir-.. ex-girlfriend."
 
I shoot him a glare and that shut him up, for a second. He leaned back against the chair and flipped the menu, smiling, "Well, order anything you want. It's my treat!"
 
---------------------------
 
"Here's your order sir, Strawberry Cheesecake and a glass of lemonade." the waiter repeated my order and placed the dessert in front of me. I thanked him and turned to Jongin, who was staring at me with a creepy grin. He ushered me to eat and I did. I sliced a small piece of the cake and brought it into my mouth, smiling at the sweetness. From what I know, I ate like a kid. That's what my parents would always say to me. Baekhyun, eat like an adult. You're not a kid anymore.
 
I turned to him and our eyes met for a second. It's true, that he has seductive eyes. Not to mention .. body...?! What the hell am I thinking!? I took a sip of the lemonade and continued eating my cake. Just then..
 
"Hey! Jongin, been a while since I last saw you."
 
I looked up at a tall figure standing beside Jongin. He's.. quite tall. And he has a creepy smile.
 
"Ahaha. Yeah, what brings you here?" Jongin asked.
 
The taller glanced at me and I bowed my head, making sure he can't see my face.
 
"My my, who's this?" he chuckled and snapped a finger at Jongin, "I just remembered, there's this party this weekend. You should come along, Jongin. I could hook you up with some cute girls."
 
Jongin hummed and tapped his fingers on the table in a rhythm. "Sorry. Can't." he declined the taller guy.
 
The taller folded his arms and raised a questioning brow, "Hm? You've never missed out on a party."
 
I gulped down the last piece of cake and turned to Jongin.
 
Jongin smiled at the taller guy, "Like I said, I can't, Yeol..." He shrugged and leaned in towards me, inches apart from me. What? He brought up his hand and swiped a thumb across the corner of my lips, wiping the cream away. "...I'm turning gay for the moment." I felt my cheeks burn and leaned back against my chair. He lets out a chuckle as the other did the same, "Oh? Okay, I'll see you around man." the taller grinned and left us.
 
What was that?
 
"Did you enjoy the cake?" he asked. I nodded without hesitant and thanked him. Jongin stood up from his seat and excused himself to pay for the bill. Just when I didn't spot him from the corner of my eyes, I clutched onto my chest, hearing the loud beating of my heart.
 
Ba-dump.
 
Kim Jongin, what did you do to me?
 
 
A/N: update! o/