Act 13

You're Special To Me

Jongin propped his elbow onto the table and lets out a deep sigh. He was drunk last night, but aware of what he was doing.

"What happened last night?"

Baekhyun caught the tanned male completely lost in his thoughts. So he decided to wave his hand over to gain his attention. Jongin straigtened his back and blinked, turning his full attention towards Baekhyun. "Do you–"

"Sorry I don't, Baek." he lied.

Tao finished his meal and wiped his mouth. "Hey, it was last night. We had fun. Even though I really want to know how the hell did I get back to the dorms."

Jongin played with his food and pretended not to be interested in their conversation.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked.

"My alcohol tolerance isn't that high. Not that I know of."

Jongin muttered a 'you don't say' and Tao raised a brow at him. Baekhyun puffed his cheeks and drew circles on the table. "I just want to know what happened last night." The brunette pressed a finger across his lips and fluttered his eyes closed. He remembers seeing two people seated awfully close together. They looked familiar, one had a slim figure and the other was slightly tanned. Or was it just the lightings, he wonder. He shook his head and cracked an eye open.

"You don't remember? I mean, you were–"

"I was what?" Baekhyun cut in.

"Oh, you err.." Tao landed his eyes on the other male asking him or help.

Baekhyun followed where Tao's eyes landed and he waited for any response.

Jongin just shrugged, "I don't know. I was drunk."

The brunette shifted his head back to the chinese male and blinked. He saw a dumbfounded look on Tao's face.

"Well..?"

Tao pushed his plate aside and stood up, almost knocking the glass of juice over. He excused himself and exited te cafeteria with Baekhyun calling out to him. The smaller male folded his arms and huffed.

----------------------

Baekhyun lay sprawled on the bed, he closed his eyes and listened to the shower running from the bathroom. It was half-past two and his fellow roomie decided to take a shower. The brunette hummed to a familiar melody and slowly drifts off to sleep.

The small brunette crouched and plucked a flower, he brought it to his nose and chuckles softly. He inhaled the sweet scent and twirled it around his fingers, unconciously humming to a soft tune. The leaves rustled and then he shivered at the coldness as it was nearing the winter season. The male lets out a squeak when he saw a figure from afar.

He froze on his spot and stared in horror. The small brunette remembered how his parents told him not go too far into the woods and in addition, there were wolves and scary creatures in there. He felt himself swallow a lump in his throat, watching the figure move closer and closer to him. His heartbeat quickened and he almost let out a scream and felt relieved as it was only a tanned boy of the same height as him.

Baekhyun fluttered his eyes open and sat up from the bed, he rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. Jongin had his backside exposed to the brunette, he slipped on a shirt then turned around to the male. A small grin playing on his lips before he approached Baekhyun and ruffled his hair.

"You have classes?"

The tanned male nodded and slung his bag around his shoulders. "See ya later, Baek." he waved at the male and exited their shared room.

Baekhyun watched him exit and falls back to the bed. He stared at the ceiling and shot up once he heard a familiar ringtone go off. Jumping out of bed, he made his way towards the desk and picked up the phone. Jongin left his phone. Scrunching his nose, he decided whether to open the text. What the heck, he thought. The screen was blinking and Baekhyun couldn't help but peek at the recipient and message.

From: Byuntae Noona~

I'll see you in a few Jongin <3

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and stared at the screen. What.

 

 

A/N: idek whaaaaaattt this is.