Act 7

You're Special To Me

"Sorry I'm late!"

Jongin turned his head towards the entrance, he noticed it was Baekhyun but turned around. Hold on, he wasn't wearing that earlier. Was he..? The girls around him sent glares at Baekhyun, some were blocking his way, they even made it look like it was a coincidence. Baekhyun frowned and bit his inner cheeks, he took a few steps forward and sat down by himself. He also noticed how the girls were clinging onto Jongin today, unlike other days when he was with him. Baekhyun shook his head and nods, he just have to hold on for another hour and the day ends.

Jongin was too distracted with what Baekhyun had said. And what happenedyo his clothes? Did he go change them earlier? He doesn't usually do that. Not when his class were 15minutes intervals. Also, he saw a weird guy standing by Baekhyun's locker. What exactly was he doing there? His fingertips was stained with ink.

 

Baekhyun cussed softly when his bag dropped to the floor, he had his books scattered on the floor along with his personal items. He looked from the corner of his eyes, the crazy fangirls did it again. They somehow made it look like an accident. They're devils. Jongin had a short talk with the lecturer before meeting Baekhyun. He wasn't in the same class as him. Jongin wanted to knock on the door but he decided to enter inside to greet Baekhyun himself. The girls greeted him on their way out, flirty and fakes. Baekhyun knelt down on the floor and picked up his items. Jongin had joined him and noticed a book, the cover was ripped and stained with red ink. He raised his brow and reached to it but Baekhyun was faster as he quickly pushed it back into his bag.

"What was that?"

"It's nothing!"

 

Jongin frowned, anger boiling inside him as he realized what's going on. Baekhyun had been ignoring him lately because he was bullied? He glanced at the small figure who was attentively listening in class. Their seats were metres apart and Jongin just wished he could stand up and take a seat beside him. He shook his head and sunk back to his seat.

 

-------------------

 

Next day.

 

Baekhyun held onto a recycling bag with the clothes he wore yesterday. He waited and waited by the lockers. He thought he would've seen Tao walking on the hallway but the taller male was nowhere to be seen. Baekhyun shrugged and made his way to Mr. Han's class. Baekhyun was watched by the fangirls when he entered the theatre. He also noticed Jongin was already there, sitting on his usual seat. And beside him was where Baekhyun would've sat. Baekhyun turned to the other seats, trying to recall on where there were vacant seats. That's when he saw Tao. He smiled and walked towards the taller male. "Hey." he greeted the shorter male.

"Umm. Hi. Is this seat..?"

Tao shook his head and motioned him to take a seat. "It's all yours."

Baekhyun thanked him and sat down. He flinched when Jongin's eye landed on the both of them.

"Anything wrong?"

Baekhyun turned to Tao and shakes his head, "Nothing! It's just.. err.. the shirt yesterday!" Baekhyun shoved the recycled bag into Tao's arms, just a little bit too harsh the latter would've fallen from his seat.

 

-------------------

 

"Say, where's the cute guy?" Chanyeol leaned across the canteen table and pouts. Jongin, too focused on thinking, wasn't paying much attention to him. He only snapped out of his thoughts when Chanyeol flicked his forehead, 'Yah. I'm talking to you.' Jongin scowled and kicked the taller's leg under the table as revenge. Chanyeol whimpered in pain and Jongin smirked. He noticed two familiar figures at the entrance, Baekhyun and that guy again. He stood up and followed them outside.

Jongin noticed how they were smiling and laughing together. Snap. Jongin's patience just snapped. He reached out and yanked Baekhyun away from Tao. Baekhyun was too confused at the moment and doesn't know what to do. "What ar-"

"You!" Jongin pointed a finger at Tao. "You did this."

"What are you talking about? Let me go Jongin!"

Tao just stood there silently. He blinked and turned his head to and fro from Baekhyun to Jongin.

"Baekhyun, don't you see? He's the one who did those to your locker!"

Baekhyun widened his eyes. "W-wait! You.. you know?"

Jongin frowned and wrapped a protective arm around the smaller. He glared at Tao and continued on. "Your locker. It was filled with ink, wasn't it? He was the one who put it inside. Along with the books I saw."

Baekhyun stared at Jongin. "What are you talking about?"

Jongin sighed in frustration. "Yah. Listen to me and stay away from Baekhyun!"

"Jongin."

"You better or-"

"Jongin.."

"-else you'll-"

"Jongin!"

"What!?"

"He's not the one who did that to me."

"Huh?"

"Jongin, you've mistaken. It wasn't me."

 

 

A/N: typed this in a hurry >o<

thank you for the votes, subscribers & comments ㅠㅠ

i'm really grateful OTL