Act 8

You're Special To Me

"Jongin, you've mistaken. It wasn't me."

Jongin furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't quite catch that. "..What?"

Tao smiles at the confused boy then at Baekhyun. "I was helping Baekhyun clean his locker."

"Yeah he wa-what?"

Tao had a calm look on his face, he chuckled when it was Baekhyun's turn to be confused. "I cleaned your locker, Baekhyun. And Jongin, I didn't put anything in Baekhyun's locker."

"So.. you helped me clean my locker..... how did you open my locker?"

"I have my sources."

Jongin glared at Tao and pulled Baekhyun away from the other. "H-hey!" He made his way towards the end of the hallway and to the stairs. "..key." Baekhyun raised a confusing brow at Jongin, "What did you say?"

"That panda has your locker key. How come you don't give me the key to your locker too?" Jongin asked, jealousy could be heard from his tone, but as you know, Baekhyun is the blur one.

"No, wait. Didn't you hear me? I didn't know Ta-"

Jongin opened his palms to Baekhyun and stared at the smaller. "I want a key too."

"What?"

"I want your locke- no, since that panda has a copy of your locker key, I want a key to your dorm."

"Hey! He has a name! And it's Tao! And what do you mean you want a key to my dorm!?"

"..."

"Yah! Kim Jongin!"

Just when Baekhyun shouted his name, the latter had already left him as he made his way to the general office. The desk attendant was surprised to see a handsome student entering the office. She quickly straightened her clothes and gave the boy her best eye smile. "What can I d-"

"I want a key to Byun Baekhyun's dorm."

"I'm sorry, wha-?"

 

---------------------

 

Baekhyun smiles as he turned off the lights in his dorm room. He stumbled upon a pile of his books when he made his way to his bed. A few minutes after he lied down on it, the door opened slowly. Baekhyun figured it was Luhan, his fellow roomie who always return late after spending time with his 'boyfriend', so he just snuggled close to his blanket. He heard the door click and shuffling of feet. It was awfully silent for Luhan, he'd usually get on his bed and take out his phone, texting Sehun but that wasn't the case tonight. Baekhyun widened his eyes when he felt another person's weight on his own bed.

"YAH KIM JONGIN WHAT AR-"

Jongin chuckled and covered Baekhyun's mouth, "Shhh! You'll wake the others." He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on the smaller's forehead then retreated his hand. Even though the lights were off, Jongin could see Baekhyun's cheek turn red. He smiled at the latter and shifted his position so that he was sitting up. "Ah~ it's so dark! Should I turn on the lights?"

Baekhyun grabbed Jongin's hand, preventing him from reaching the lamp. "Don't!" Baekhyun panicked on what to say and ended up with, "... I want to sleep."

Jongin ruffled Baekhyun's hair and hummed, "Okay." He felt Baekhyun scooting further to the inside of the bed, probably making space for Jongin to lie down, so that's what he did. "How did you get my dorm key?" Baekhyun asked in a soft whisper.

"I... have my sources."

Baekhyun lightly hit the latter's chest and mumbled 'idiot'.

"I'm joking! I'll be your roomie from now on."

"You're just joking."

"I was.. about the key part.."

"Mmh.."

"..but not the roomie part."

Baekhyun widened his eyes and shot up from the bed, hitting his head against the other's by accident. He rubbed his own head and stared at Jongin, "What do you mean you'll be my roomie from now on??"

Jongin rubbed his forehead and looked at Baekhyun, he pulled up the blanket and closed his eyes. "I made Luhan move out from the room for me to move in here..."

"..that's why you don't see his items anymore."

What did he just say? Baekhyun's left eye twitched as his hands were clutching onto the blanket tightly. Jongin on the other hand, fell asleep soundly, with a smile plastered on his lips.

 

 

 

A/N: what am I typing. OTL