Act 12.5 (Side Chapter)

You're Special To Me

Jongin rubbed his temple, annoyed and tired for the night. He could barely stay awake but he had to, for the sake of watching two drunk people in front of him. At least panda Tao was there. Why two drunkards? Well, Baekhyun didn't want to exactly drink. But Krystal somehow pulled him into the game. The panda didn't drink much even though Krystal offered tons of drinks to him. He just rejected and drank some soda. Jongin on the other hand, did not touch alcohol at all. He stared at both Baekhyun and Krystal who were taking turns in drinking. They (he and panda Tao) did try to stop both of them but failed miserably when they almost throw up on them.

Tao just freaked out and jumped away from them whereas Jongin just couldn't stand the sight. They tried separating them but drunk Krystal is really clingy. And for Baekhyun, Jongin thinks the drunk side of Baekhyun was actually, cute. When drunk, the brunette male pouts almost everytime, he also does aegyo a lot and it is quite affective, especially towards Tao. Not just that, but Baekhyun would say that he itches to dance and even tried pulling Tao to the dance floor. Tao panicked by quickly pulled him back, earning another pout from the brunette. Krystal on the other hand, had her eyes locked on Jongin all the time. Everytime he looked away from her, she made sure to gain as much attention from him which would include fake vomiting, knocking over a glass, flirting with other guys and much more. She just craves for Jongin's attention. But his attention would always be on someone else's. Someone who needs more aid as to he was really drunk, unlike Krystal.

The next thing Jongin knows, his head was spinning and hurting a lot. He cursed to himself as he turned towards the drink. It got spiked. He closed his eyes momentarily to stop the pain but shot open his eyes once he felt someone sitting down beside him. Krystal had a smile across her lips, she giggled and played with her hair as she scooted further to Jongin. She said something which Jongin could barely make out since his ears were blocked by the loud music. He groaned and rests his head on the bar, his eyes lazing around the dance floor until he spot someone. He stared at the brunette for quite sometime before his vision turns dark.

Jongin's eyes fluttered open and he raised his head from someone's shoulders. His eyes felt heavy and lazy, the world was spinning and he could barely hear a thing. He mumbled something and felt a hand wrapped around his waist. The tanned male felt a hand moving up his back and caressing his cheek, and then he felt something soft on the corner of his lips. He immidiately came into senses and shot his eyes open, slightly pushing the other person away. Jongin turned his head and his eyet met with Baekhyun's.

The brunette locked eyes with Jongin and blinked. Unaware of how to react, he was drunk so he his heels and ran away. Because he was drunk, he could barely walk in a straight line so he had to support himself against the wall. Baekhyun had one hand placed on the wall and the other clutching onto his chest. He felt something stinging in his eyes and doesn't bother to rub them. The brunette just wanted to punch someone across the face right now. Tears started flowing down his cheek so he stopped and wiped them away, at the same time cursing to himself and also telling himself that he was drunk and crazy for crying for no reason. His chest tightened a bit and he gasped, leaning his back against the wall. His vision was blurred from the pooling of his tears that he won't bother to wipe away.

Baekhyun blinked his tears away and that's when he noticed the tanned male standing in front of him. The side effects of the alcohol had made Baekhyun confused with his feelings, when the other male reached his hand towards Baekhyun, he slapped it away. It was as if his hands acted on it's own. The brunette opened his mouth and shouted a few words at Jongin. He looks a bit startled at first but after that, Baekhyun couldn't read his expression anymore. They had a short staring contest until one of them who broke it off. The brunette turned away but he was soon met with a pair of lips against his own. He was kissing Jongin. Or more like Jongin kissing Baekhyun.

 

 

A/N: sorry for the late update ㅜㅜ

and idek what i'm typing here tbh. OTL

sorry, is it confusing? asjdfnaskjdn

have you guys watched EXO's VIDEO TEASER?? OMFG

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY FEELS.