Act 5

You're Special To Me

Baekhyun opened his locker and was greeted with a pile of trash. He stood there frozen, just staring at it. What the hell. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and took up a piece of the trash, it was simply a piece of paper which had words written on it. He squinted his eyes and read it, as he thought it wasn't some friendly words or texts.. He could clearly remember what was written on the papers, few days ago and today, there isn't much difference.

 
'Stop hanging out with him!'
 
'He's way better than you.'
 
'Can't you just find other people to bother?'
 
'Don't you have any friends?'
 
Baekhyun clenched onto the paper he was holding onto. It had been crazy, he just knew it was all from Jongin's fanclub. Please, it's obvious. But could they stop harassing him? They should just stop with these childish behavior, what are they? Schoolkids?
 
The brunette shook his head and locked his locker after taking out a book. He threw the trash away when he passed by a rubbish bin situated at the end of the hallway.
 
It's not like Baekhyun wants Jongin to be involved with his life. He sighed. He pouts and held onto the book tightly as he walked towards his next class. Baekhyun could feel the stares and looks he got when he walked into the lecture theatre. Jongin had already arrived, once he spot the other, he waved and smiled. Baekhyun had no choice but to take a seat beside him. He sat down and looked straight at the board, and then Mr. Han came in. In the middle of class, Jongin nudged Baekhyun's shoulders and sent a few glances at the smaller boy. He boticed how he didn't talk much today, or was it just Jongin being all paranoid.
 
The bell rang and Baekhyun stood up while packing his things, on the other hand, Jongin was preoccupied with Mr. Han. A group of 3 girls walked by Baekhyun's desk, one of them even pushed his bag onto the floor and claimed it as an accident. Jongin didn't really had a good timing, when he turned to Baekhyun's direction, he saw him picking his things from the ground. And Jongin approached him, helping the smaller. Baekhyun muttered a 'thank you' and walked out of the theatre without even waiting for Jongin.
 
"Eish!" Jongin groaned and quickly packed his bag then ran out after Baekhyun, but the smaller was nowhere to be found. Jongin frowned and walked to his next class alone.
 
Jongin had noticed quite a few things that were different about Baekhyun. Such as, whenever Jongin sighted Baekhyun and waved to him, the other would pretend the latter wasn't even there. Also, after each class, Baekhyun would leave quietly without Jongin noticing. And about almost every class he had with Baekhyun during Mr. Han's lecture, he would notice that Baekhyun would either lose his notes or items. Everytime Jongin brought up the topic to him, Baekhyun would shrug it off and said it was his fault for misplacing it somewhere else. In addition, he noticed some girls that were always around when Baekhyun is present. They would always whisper and giggle, but Jongin doesn't know they would send glares at Baekhyun.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
Baekhyun sighed for the nth time as he closed back his locker. He looked around the hallway and frowned when he saw the girls from before. They were approaching his direction and Baekhyun just wanted to crawl into his bed and never come out anymore.
 
"Well, well, well. I still see you hanging around Jongin oppa." She flipped her hair and then had them folded around her chest. She must be the leader. "Did you perhaps not get out message? Or do you not understand Korean?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned to the group of girls. She took a few steps in front of Baekhyun, then stabs his chest with her fingers, hard. "You really sicken me. You think you're worthy to be oppa's friend? You're just a low class. You don't even have the charms to gain a girl's attention. What makes you think you have th rights to be oppa's friend, hmm?"
 
"Do us a favor, and just disappear." She patted Baekhyun's cheek softly and left the scene.
 
Just like Jongin, he always appears at the worst times. He appeared just a few seconds after the girls left. "Hey Baek, you okay?" he leaned close to his face and reached out to touch him but Baekhyun turned around. "Go away." Baekhyun told him and walked away. Jongin stared at Baekhyun's back, dumbfounded.
 
 
Someone backed up against the wall and clenched his fists when he heard what the girls said to Baekhyun earlier.
 
 
 
 
A/N: sorry it's short! my mind got blank lately and i was preoccupied with school. /sulks.
not a cery interesting update from me today.. i was too frustrated yesterday because i lost a piece of paper.
it made me panic the whole day and i 'cleaned' my files for more than 3 times.
in the end, that paper was with my friend. wtfyoooo.
i'll try to make it up with the following chapters. /bows.