Act 8.5 (Side Chapter)

You're Special To Me

Luhan puffed his cheeks and folds his arms. "I still can't believe I got kicked out by a student." Sehun chuckled and deflated the older's cheek by pressing his palms against Luhan's cheek together. The younger of the two pressed a kiss on his lover's lips then smiles, "Isn't that great? We have a room all to ourself now!" Luhan smiles softly at him, "I guess so."

Sehun caressed Luhan's cheek and admired his face. "You're so pre-"

"I hate him."

"What?? Hate who?"

"Kim Jongin. The guy who kicked me out from my room."

Sehun pouts. "Are you saying you don't want to room with me, Lulu?"

The older turned to Sehun and laughs, he then leaned in and nuzzled their noses together. "Of course not, silly. I'm just mad at him okay?" Sehun just nodded, he got onto his belly and lied down on the bed. "Lu? What actually happened?"

Luhan played with Sehun's hair and pursed his lips as he tried recalling the incident that took place earlier.

 

Luhan was busy scribbling his Physics notes when he heard a knock on the door. He ignored it for the first few knocks, but there it goes again, and again, and again. That monotone sound is driving him crazy! He just wanted peace and quiet so he could finish his notes and perhaps, if he had some spare time, he could look for Sehun. He snapped his head towards the closed door and wished the knocking would stop. And so, it did. He let out a contented sigh and continued on his work, as he held his pencil against the paper, the tip of the lead broke and there it was, the same knocking going on again.

Feeling frustrated, he marched towards the door and swung it open, making sure to shout at the person's face in destroying his tranquility. "WHAT!?" Jongin stood by the door, one of his hand was held up in a fist, since it was him knocking earlier. Luhan tapped his foot impatiently, "What do you wa-Hey! That's my stuff!!"

Jongin walked past Luhan as if he didn't even existed, the male turned to the right and started packing Luhan's bag, he just stuffed everything into it harshy without any further thoughts. Luhan gasped when he got ignored, he grabbed onto the end of his bag and pulled it away from Jongin's hold. "What in the world do you think you're doing!?"

Jongin completely ignored him and took the stack of papers on the study table, he packed everything in a not-so-neatly manner and shove it to the frustrated boy's arms. He turned him around, gently led him outside the room and down the stairs to another familiar room before giving a soft knock on the door. He pushed it open and gently pushes the older inside without giving him any explanations. Luhan held onto his bag that the other handed him, or rather pushed it to him, his mouth hang open as he stared at the closed door. What the hell just happened?

"Lulu! You came to see me!"

 

Luhan sighed and punched the pillow. "That's how I got kicked out..."

 

--------------------

 

Tao knocked on Luhan's door and waited for a response. He knocked a few more times and stopped when someone opened the door. "Luhan I need to bo- Baekhyun? What are you..?" He spotted Baekhyun when he opened the door, one hand rubbing his eyes as he let out a small yawn. "Huh? T-tao?" Tao could melt any moment now, he's sure he was generally attracted to the male but to see him in his PJs with a sleepy yet cute look on his face was something Tao never expected to see, never. "Hey! You room with Luhan ge?" Tao asked. Since Baekhyun is rooming with Luhan, may be I could come here often. Using Luhan as an excuse to see Baek-

"Baekhyun."

Tao heard that familiar voice somewhere before. Now who should that be? He tilted his head sidewards to try and get a better look inside the room. His face fell when he saw Jongin behind the smaller male, hands wrapped around the small waist as he rested his chin on Baekhyun's shoulder. Jongin smirked when he saw Tao's expression, he tightened his hold, claiming what was his and spoke, "I'm his roomie now. It's bedtime, so I wish not to be disturbed. Good night, panda." he stressed on the last word and closed the door on Tao.

What..? Tao was completely dumbfounded at what just happened.