Act 10

You're Special To Me

Days couldn't get any better. Ever since the girls were confronted, Baekhyun has less worries and less problems. All thanks to Jongin, and of course Tao and the other students who raised their voice during that incident at the hallway. He had gotten a lot happier and most of the students who witnessed it was on Baekhyun's side. The girls on the other hand, was conpletely looked down at. They would always hang out with the same people inside the group and would still continue their daily routines as if nothing happened before. Baekhyun turned to see Jongin who was sleeping peacefully against his desk. He smiled and shook his head, he looks like a kid.

The days passed by smoothly, every evening, Tao would always drop by Baekhyun's dorm and hang out there until Jongin kicked him out. Apparently, Tao applead to the head office regarding to share a room with Baekhyun and Jongin, but got rejected. Sad. There weren't any rooms that would fit three people anyways. In addition, Baekhyun also made some friends. One of them goes by the name Joonmyun and another, Yixing. In Baekhyun's point of view, Joonmyun has the feel of a father, he would always flash his charming smile that could melt anyone's heart, regardless of gender and the way he speaks to everyone makes the other feel absolutely comfortable. Yixing on the other hand likes to make bold remarks and he has this mischievous smile Baekhyun could barely figure out, it's either creepy or welcoming.

The bell has gone off and Baekhyun was packing his bag, Joonmyun and Yixing waited for him as thry made their way out of the lecture theatre. They bid farewell and walked back to their respective dorms. The brunette unlocked his dorm and entered inside, he noticed Jongin wasn't back yet so he decided to take a quick shower and finish some of his homeworks. His phone vibrated and a tone was played.

 

From: XingXing

To: Baecon

Hey Baek! We're heading downtown later, along with Joonmyun and Tao.

If you're interested, show up at the front gate at 6pm!

Oh, don't forget to bring Jongin along!

He said he's treating!

 

Baekhyun smiled and rushed on his work, he glanced at his watch. 30minutes remaining. He stood up and opened the closet, revealing his clothes, he decided to pick his clothes while waiting for Jongin. His roommate decided to appear 5minutes later and he was pushed into the bathroom to get ready. Jongin was told about the meet up and grumbled when Baekhyun told him he has to treat Yixing and the rest. Jongin would miss this chance but since he know Baekhyun's going along with that panda, he's not going to let his guard down and give away this opportunity.

The five of them met up and walked to the station and got on a bus. They sat at the end of the bus where five of them would fit perfectly, Baekhyun sitting on one end, separated from Tao where Jongin was sitting. And Yixing and Suho just after Tao. They were laughing and thinking on what to have for dinner, 2 of them wanting to have a japanese dish while the other 2 were craving on western. The scores were tied and was left for Yixing to choose, he himself wasn't hungry and got shoved at playfully.

They walked along the streets together just like average students. Boys Night Out? Whatever they called it. In the end they decided to separate into two groups, Yixing and Joonmyun in one, and the rest in another. They walked and walked with their stomachs grumbling loudly, they looked to one side and another. Finally, they decided to settle down in a Chinese restaurant. Tao was glad because it seems as if he had returned back to his hometown. He helped both Jongin and Baekhyun to order and had a small chat with the waitress since it seems that she was also from China.

Jongin and Baekhyun watched in amazement as both of the foreigners' lips were moving so quickly and everything that came out of their mouth was all foreign-y. Tao was quite a talker when it comes to a language he knows of, they shared experiences together and had a small chat. Both the korean boys laughed when they heard how Tao called a guy 'oppa' by accident when he first entered te school. Results of watching too much KDramas perhaps? He totally left out on the word 'hyung' and realized it when a fellow medium-chinese speaker explained to him that oppa was meant for girls to use.

 

The group of three took a walk down the streets after they finished with Chinese food. They laughed and talked about the shops they walked pass by, and about how they would be like in three years time. They were too engrossed in the chat that Jongin accidentally knocked into a girl, almost causing her drink to splatter all over her designer clothes. Baekhyun and Tao watched, horrified, waiting for the girl to scream or shout at Jongin. But instead of shouting, she beamed happily and greeted the male.

 
"Kai!"
 
"Krys??" Jongin turned to the girl.
 
She showed her eye smile and engulfed him in a hug. "How are you doing? So long since I last saw you! You look, still, hot as ever."
 
Jongin chuckled and wrapped his arms around her as he returned the hug, oh so warmly.
 
Baekhyun didn't like the sight of this, he didn't like Jongin smiling to anyone else.. Wait wait wait. Who was she anyways? And why did she call Jongin by the name Kai? Tao turned to the shorter male beside him and could immediately read his expression.
 
Jongin and the girl, who's name was Krystal was happily catching up with each other. They sent a few playful punches and smiles towards each other while the other two male just watched in awkwardness.
 
"Oh! I want you to meet the guys, Tao and Baekhyun." Jongin introduced us to the female. She shook their hands and smiled. "And I'm Krystal." she said when she shook Baekhyun's hand. "Oh my god!! Your fingers! They're so pretty!" she almoat squealed as she compared hers and Baekhyun's together. "T-Thank you." Baekhyun stuttered. She was envious of his hands, how come he had prettier hands than hers? What did he eat to grow those pretty fingers? Sometimes, her mind wanders off pretty far away.
 
Due to their (Jongin and Krystal's meeting), she decided to hang out with them. Those two in front and Baekhyun and Tao at the back. They both looked like they had so much to catch up on and from a view, Baekhyun thought, they look pretty compatible. Tao waved a hand over Baekhyun's face to make him snap out of his thoughts. "Oh y-yeah?" 
 
"You seem out of place. Are you alright?"
 
Baekhyun turned towards Tao's direction and nodded, "I'm fine! I'm just.. really.. umm.. full."
 
"You don't seem .. full." Tao raised a finger and poked Baekhyun's cheek softly.
 
Baekhyun slightly pouted and swat Tao's hand away. "I'm tired.."
 
"You said you were full. Then now, you said you're tired. Baek?"
 
Baekhyun stuck his lower lip out at the panda and earned a chuckle from him. He also messed up Baekhyun's hair in the process. Tao smiled and lifted his head up, his eyes meeting with Jongin's. They had a second of staring before he continued to walk.
 
 
Jongin laughed and nodded, listening to the past experiences he shared with the female. Back then, they were an item. After they broke up, they still remained as friends. But never contacted much until their meeting today. They reminisced about their memories and laughed at old times, a part of him wished he could turn back time, but a part of him is telling him it's for the best. He returned Krystal's smile and turned his head back to check on his friends. He frowned when he saw Tao getting a little intimate with the shorter male. And that cute look on his face, pouting, how come he'd never show that to Jongin before? He waited and stared at them until Tao lifted his head, the shorter boy beside him was totally lost in his thoughts again. Krystal had her hands hugging one of Jongin's hand, she saw Jongin's look on his face. Among those people there, Krystal knows that look. She has seen it before when she was with him.
 
It was a look of, jealously.

 

A/N: sorry it's crappy :/

and sorry it took so long!

it was one hell of a week.