Act 15

You're Special To Me

"Noona!"

Jongin walked up to a table for two and sat across the female. "Oh~ Jongin-ah, you're here." she tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear then smiled.

"Wah~ how long has it been since I last saw you hmm~?" she reached forward to ruffle the younger male's hair but he reacted first and slumped against his seat.

"Not the hair, taeyeon noona." he placed his elbow on the table and rests his chin, boringly looking out the window.

A minute of silence passed before the male started to bring up a topic. "So, what brings you here?" he turned his head towards the older female.

Taeyeon clasped her hands together then gave him a small smile, "I'm moving back to Korea!"

Jongin widened his eyes at the sudden news. "Wait, what? B-but you-"

"It'll just be like the old times! You and me, Jongin!" she lets out a giggle.

Jongin lets out a sigh and rubbed his temples, at the same time lowering down his head.

Taeyeon noticed this and just lets out a small smirk, her left hand playing with her phone.

-------------------

Taeyeon stretches her arms and grins widely. She was walking ahead of Jongin who rather stay a few steps behind her, his backpack slung around his right arm. He checked his left wrist and then blinks confusedly, watch, watch. He felt his pockets for his phone then panics, stuffing his hands into each and every pockets, he stopped walking. Must have left it back at the dorm. He shrugged and jogged up to Taeyeon. The female turned to Jongin and linked her arm around the tanned male.

"Jongin-ah~ how's your life at the dorm? Still the playboy I know?" she teased.

The tanned male chuckled and stayed silent. Both of them walked past the school's campus, a few of the girls waving at Jongin and even tried flirting but it seemed to take no effect on the latter. He just put on a bored look on his face. Taeyeon raised a brow at the younger and lightly nudged his arms. "Something's wrong.."

"What do you mean?" he asked as they took a seat on a bench, Taeyeon taking the seat beside him.

She tapped her finger on her chin lightly and thought for a while, trying to come up with appropriate words.

"Well, you're just not the Jongin I know. How do I say this.."

Jongin folded his arms and watched Taeyeon and her different expressions.

"I'm waiting."

"I know! Hush! You're distracting me."

Taeyeon snapped her fingers then nods before turning to the younger male.

"Just now, you don't seem like you're preying on the girls earlier."

"Hey, preying? What does that mean??"

Taeyeon flicked the younger male's forehead, earning a groan from him. He quickly rubbed his forehead and shot a glare at her.

"I'm not done talking! You're not Jongin. Who are you? What have you done to him."

Jongin shot her another look and shook his head.

"I'm not having this conversation with you." Jongin stood up, ready to leave but Taeyeon grabbed onto the hem of his shirt.

"I was kidding. Don't leave noona." She patted to the empty space beside her.

Jongin rolled his eyes and took the seat earlier.

"Hey."

"Hmm?"

"Your friend picked up your phone earlier."

"... What friend?"

"Uhh.. Your friend with a pretty voice! Baek-"

"Baekhyun!? You spoke with him?"

"Well, I wa-"

"What did you say?"

"I ju-"

"." he cussed and quickly stood up.

-------------------

Baekhyun puts down the device then sighs. "Oh my god, Byun Baekhyun. What did you just do?"

 

 

 

A/N: omfg you guys! did you listen to the songs yet? ; ;

What song(s) did you like the most?

I favor all of them. OTL