Act 6

You're Special To Me

"Did you get the key?"

"Y-yeah.. Are you sure about this?"

"We did warn him already. I'm guessing he just doesn't get it."

"What if we get caught?"

"We won't. We have a whole pack of us against him. Please."

 

--------------------------

 

Baekhyun slumped against his seat and heaves a sigh. He rested his chin on the desk and closed his eyes. How long has it been since he had a normal conversation with Jongin? Baekhyun had just been ignoring him ever since he got those letters. He didn't want thise girls to bother him anymore so he tried his best to stay away from the latter. It started that day, if Baekhyun didn't interrupt Jongin and his ex, he probably won't be in this position right now. Baekhyun groaned and head desks. Ouch, that hurts.

 

Poke.

 

Baekhyun whined and flinched. He looks up at the person and blinks. "J-jongin.." Jongin stood in front of Baekhyun with his arms folded. The smaller gulped and just stared at him. "We need to talk." Baekhyun averted his gaze and packs up his stuffs, "Is it the time already?" He stood up and grabbed his bag, taking a chance to speed walk away from Jongin. But he failed to do so since the latter grabbed Baekhyun by his wrist and, in addition, Jongin was taller than him. Which means his legs are longer than his, or linger upper body, but that doesn't matter.

Jongin took him to an empty room and closed it behind him. Baekhyun entered inside and puts down his bag, he stood near the window and looked away. Jongin turned to the smaller and siged, "Baekhyun, what's wrong? You've been avoiding me lately." He approached Baekhyun and was stopped by the latter. "Don't come close to me." Jongin frowned at him. "Wha-"

Jongin shook his head, "I don't un-"

"You should stop following me."

Jongin shook his head and took another step towards Baekhyun. "Baek-"

"Stop. Please. You're making it hard for me."

"What do you-"

"I'm sorry Jongin. I have to go." Baekhyun excused himself and left the room.

Jongin stood there in the empty room. He turns to look at Baekhyun's figure when he left. What.. just happened?

 

-------------------

 

A figure approached the familiar locker and opened it with a spare key. He opened it and frowned at the sight, books torn, papers cut, half of the locker was in a mess, did he mention? It was stained with ink. Jongin walked down the hallways and stopped a few meters before reaching. He squint his eyes and took a good look. Isn't that Baekhyun's locker? That figure sighed and locked the locker before walking away, his fingertips were stained with ink. What the..

 

-------------------

 

Baekhyun left the scene and walked out of the building. He clutched onto his chest and leaned his back against the wall. He stopped by the back of the school's campus and sat down on the grass with his back leaning against it. This was exacty where he met Jongin. He didn't even expect that they'd go this far and become friends and what? He didn't even know this would lead to bullying, Baekhyun himself doesn't even know bullying still exists in school. It was just too old school.

"Pour it!"

Baekhyun swore he heard a voice. He blinked, confused and looked to his surroundings. Not many people come come here often. Perhaps it was just his ears? Baekhyun shrugged and stood up from the ground. "Quick!" He heard it again. Is it just him or is he hearing things? Baekhyun heard a window sliding open and soon, he was soaked in water. He gasped at the sudden impact and turns to look at the opened window. Two figures retreating from there and he saw one of them holding onto a bucket.

 

----------------------

 

Baekhyun wringed the hem of his shirt and did the same to his pants. He had his backpack sitting on the floor while he tried drying himself. "I should just head back to the dorm," he mumbled to himself. The bathroom door opened and someone stepped inside. "I saw what happened." Baekhyun looked at the mirror to see who it was before turning to him. "Are you alright?" he asked, voice with concern. The tall male approached Baekhyun and handed him a towel and a small recycle bag. "You have class in 5minutes don't you?" Baekhyun just nodded. "Quick, go change." He ushered him into the bathroom stall and nodded lightly.

 

Baekhyun came out a few minutes later and kept his wet clothes aside. He noticed the taller male is still there and took the opportunity to thank him. "Thank you! Really!" The male smiled at him and that's when Baekhyun noticed he'd seen him before. He had the same class with him, but they never really spoken to each other. The taller male noticed he was staring at him. "Name's Tao. and you're late." Baekhyun widened his eyes and gasped as he quickly grabbed his bag before exiting the bathroom, "..Ah! Thank you! I'm Baekhyun!" he shouted before making a sprint to his next class. Tao smiled and watched the smaller leave. "I know."

 

 

A/N: tadaaaa. it's boring though. /rolls.