Act 14

You're Special To Me

From Byuntae Noona~

I'll see you in a few Jongin <3

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and stared at the screen. What.

He simply stared at the device for a full minute before turning away. He puts on a jacket and exits the room, leaving the phone on the table. Just in time, he saw Tao on the hallway, Baekhyun jogged up to him and tapped his shoulders. "Hey Tao, have you seen Jongin?"

The taller male turned around and raised a brow at Baekhyun. "Ah? Oh, uhh. I think he went that way." he pointed to the staircase. Baekhyun thanked him and head to the stairs, speeding up his pace, he was soon on the ground floor. The brunette stopped on his tracks and frowns. "Hold up. What am I doing?" he said to himself. Why am I chasing after him? He rubbed his nose and turned his heel, making his way up the stairs again and meeting a confused Tao on the way.

"He lied." Baekhyun muttered and pinched the edge of his nose.

Tao shuffled over to Baekhyun's side and walked with him, having the shorter male completely unaware of his presense.

"Why do I even bother."

Tao blinked and turned towards the smaller male.

Baekhyun stopped walking and just stood at the hallway, the person beside him doing the same.

"Byun..tae"

The chinese male gasped and grabbed Baekhyun's arm, a yelp coming out from the smaller male's mouth. He stared at him, confused as to why he was there. "Who's a Byuntae? What happened? What did Jongin do to you?" Tao filled him with questions.

Baekhyun shrugged the chinese male's hand away then pursed his lips. "Nothing happened."

"Then why did you–"

"Just thinking."

Baekhyun turned to Tao and gave him a smile before walking into his shared room and closing it with a soft click.

-------------------

Baekhyun had seated himself at the edge of his bed, having a glaring contest with the device. He squint his eyes and sighed. Byuntae. It must be one of his fling again. He gave a light nod and huffed. Why do I even bother? He rubbed his temples and lets out a groan.

-------------------

He picked up Jongin's phone and held it tightly. Should I..? Oh my god, no Baek. Shaking his head, he quickly placed the device back on it's original place and crawled back to his bed.

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the short update!