Act 12

You're Special To Me

Next Day

Baekhyun groaned as he felt his head throbbing, he lifted his head but failed as his body did not follow his orders. He tossed and turn in his bed, accidentally hitting something... squishy? Turning around, he gasped when he saw the tanned male who was in a deep slumber. He got out of bed and stumbled upon his footworks. Cussing softly, he managed to stand up with the help of the painted walls. Baekhyun made his way into the bathroom and brushes his teeth, one hand pressing against the sink to hold himself up. He fluttered his eyes close and continues brushing.

 

He exited the bathroom and noticed the male was awake, sitting on the bed. Probably feeling the familiar pain in his head by now. Jongin lets out a groan and holds his head in place, not wanting to lift his head up because it'll hurt even more. Baekhyun smiled at the sight and took a bottle from the table, he gulped down an amount of water before passing the tanned male the same bottle. He took it in his hands and drank the remaining liquid. The tanned male lets out a sigh and stood up, rubbing his sore neck. "I'm never going out drinking ever again." Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head, pouting at the slight pain that was too stubborn to disappear. Jongin raised a brow at the brunette then smiles, greeting him a good morning. The elder laughed at him. It's noon. Then he approached him and somehow, his fingers were moving on it's own, fixing the tanned male's bed hair.

 

Jongin's eyes landed on Baekhyun's face, he watched, then stared at him. The elder male realized he was being too intimate with him and quickly pulled his hand away, a small blush creeping up to his cheeks. What was I thinking, he thought. Jongin took Baekhyun's wrist and pulled him out the dorm. Tao spotted the both of them and waved, "Hey!" Jongin frowned and held his head, groaning. Baekhyun turned to Jongin worriedly, "Hey, you okay?" Jongin simply shook his head and closed his eyes. Tao skipped towards then and pointed to the tanned male, "What's wrong with him?" Baekhyun shrugged.

 

"Tao's voice is making my head hurt."

 

Tao gasped, a hand clutched over his chest, "I feel hurt! How dare you?"

 

Baekhyun watched them both and snickered. Jongin opened his eyes then hummed, "Much better." Tao raised an arm for Jongin but stopped his actions when he realized Baekhyun was still there. "Do you think they have those hangover soups in the cafeteria?" Tao asked. The eldest of the three shook his head, "It'll be a miracle if they do." They made their way to the cafeteria and got into line. The three of them sat together at a rounded table and chatted away until someone arrives. "Oppa!" They flinched at the famiar voice. Baekhyun stopped his actions, Tao dropped his spoon and Jongin, Jongin had a frown plastered on. The familiar female took the vacant seat and propped her elbow on the table, she turned to the three male and blinks.

 

"H-hey.. Krystal." Baekhyun was the first who greeted her. Tao just rolled his eyes and presume back to eating. "What.. are you doing here?" Jongin asked. Krystal pouts and tried putting on a sad look on her face, "Why? Didn't you say you want to see me again? You said that last night." The tanned male rubbed his forehead and stared at her face, he shook his head and continued eating. "Hey! You forgot? Oh come on, Kai. You said so yourself! You told me to come back to the campus. And.." she shut then her eyes landed on Baekhyun. The brunette didn't notice but he continued eating, totally uninterested in the conversation. She opened then shut it tight once again and did the same, "And.. told me we're going to have some fun." Tao choked at his food and shot Krystal a glare. Jongin furrowed his eyebrows and stared at the annoying female seated in front of him. Baekhyun, Baekhyun stopped eating.

 

Krystal smiled and looks around the cafeteria, she noticed how some of the students' attention was on this table. She chuckled softy and stood up, leaning close to Jongin's ears, "I had fun last night." Although she was meant to whisper, instead, she said it loud enough for the person seated next to Jongin to hear, which was Baekhyun. Jongin had no reaction while Baekhyun, he lost his appetite. He just wanted to stand up and run away. He admits, he admits that he feels jealous. But he doesn't understand why is he jealous when Krystal leaned in close to Jongin, why his hand clenched tight when he watched on as she clinged onto Jongin's arm and why is Krystal smirking at him? The brunette stared at her as she skipped away, completely satisfied at what she just did. When she exited the cafeteria, she was glared and bad-mouthed at by Jongin's fangirls.

 

I had fun last night.

 

Hold up, Baekhyun scrunched his face and bit his lower lip. What happened last night? He doesn't quite remember the events that happened. He could only remember when they exited the carnival and off to somewhere. Curious, he turned to both the males. "What happened last night?"

 

A/N: sorry for the long wait & short update! :(

exams are coming soon. ㅠㅠ

hopefully i'll be able to update the next chapter this week!