Act 1

You're Special To Me

 

The school's playboy is going on a streak this week, with another girl. Her name was.. not that important. I packed up the art supplies and placed them into the box accordingly. 
 
"Didn't we just saw him three days ago with another girl?"
 
"Man, he sure is something.."
 
I can't help but overheard those talking about him when approaching the storage room. Fumbling with the keys, I managed to unlock it with my left hand occupied. I lifted the box and placed it onto the corner ofthe shelf, dusting my hands when I exited the room and locking it behind me.
 
I walked down the corridor and glanced outside the window, noticing the said boy with the girl. "Baekhyun!" I turned to the front, "coming!" and jogged up to the person who called me.
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
I cursed as I ran down the stairs, decreasing my speed whenever I reached a corner. Panting for air and worried that I'll be late for my next class, I decided to take a shortcut behind the school buildings. Giving me 5minutes to spare if I were to use it. I nodded to myself and turned left to the small corner, stopping when I saw a couple there.
 
"I was saying.."
 
The couple turned to my direction, a frown etched on the forehead of the girl. The boy, was Kim Jongin, the eyecandy.
 
"U-uhh.. s-sorry!" I slightly bowed to them and tried to cut in.
 
"Who do you think you are?" the girl asked. The question definitely directing to me.
 
"I.. uhh.. was just.. passing through.."
 
She shot me a disgusted look and lifted her index finger at me. "The nerves y-.."
 
"Enough"
 
The girl and I turned to Jongin, who rubbed his forehead and looked at us with emotionless eyes. "Wh-a..?"
 
"I've had enough of you blabbering. What was it? Han-i?"
 
"It's Hannah." she hissed.
 
"It's over." he announced to her.
 
Hannah widened her eyes and clenched her fists.
 
I stared at the couple, or the so-called couple there, dumbfounded.
 
The girl then turned her heels and exited the scene.
 
I blinked and stood there awkwardly, turning to the other. He had his eyes drilled at me, "Thanks."
 
"What for?" I tapped my shoe on the cemented ground and bit my lip as I remembered being late to class.
 
"You know what for."
 
I don't, actually but just lightly nodded and checked my watch. He seemed to noticed my actions and asked, "in a hurry?"
 
"Y-yeah. Actually.."
 
"I'll treat you lunch as a thank you some time... Byun Baekhyun." he shot me a playful wink and left the scene.
 
Sure, a treat. Wait.. What? H-he knows my name!?
 
"H-how..?" I widened my eyes and thought for a minute, totally lost by my thoughts before returning back to reality. I'm so dead for being so late.
 
 
 
A/N: First chapter is up! sorry it's too short. OTL