The Fall

The Unexpected Love

"Jieun-ah.... komawoyo... haha... Well....  yeah... Thanks... You have been such a great sunbaenim to me... There's something I actually want to tell you today... I don't seem to have the courage to actually come up to you so... I'm going to say it here and give it to you... Yes.. I know.. very lame... But... your different... very different from all the other girls i've ever met or known. Your a good different. UHh... uh... You. I think that you are simply just amazing... Your smile, you voice, your presense... amazing..... hahaha (shyly) I think you get my message right??? Right? Haha... (PAUSE)  Jieun-ah... joh ah hae. (Recorder shuts off) 

*Gukkie hears this and drops everything and freaks out. He forgot that he had this. 

Guk: ....... This was so long ago... Aish! 

*Outside of the studio in front of the door, Jieun presses down on her chest to feel her heartbeating fast. She tries to calm down but can't seem to. 

Jieun: (In her head/Breathing heavely) What is wrong with me. (Bangs her chest softly and gently lay her head on the wall)

(FLASHBACK)

Guk: BOO! 

Jieun: OMO! (Gently shoves Gukkie's shoulder) Scared me! 

Guk: Hahaha SORRY! Haha Should of seen your face! 

Jieun: What EVER! hahaha What do you want! I have to get ready to perform!.

Guk: I just came to wish you luck... haha SUNBAENIM!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Jieun: EHHH! Why are you so loud! Im right here!!! Hahaha... 

Guk: Heheheh.... Hwaiting! 

Jieun: Thanks Gukkie...(Stares at Gukkie) 

Guk: Mooeot? 

Jieun: (Pinches his cheeks rocking his head side to side) BANG-SSI!!! So cutee! 

Guk: Ehhh! I know but that hurtss! Let goO! 

Jieun: (Let goes) Ok! I gotta GO! (Pet his head) 

Guk: Wait!! Sunbaenim! After your done with the day lets meet up!?

Jieun: Why????

Guk: I have a special suprise for you. Okay... you HAVE to come.. HAVE..

(A WORKER COMES IN)

Worker: Jieun, you need to get with the other girls now.

Jieun: Alright.... (to Gukkie) Ok.. I'll see you later then!?

Guk: OKAY! Promise?

Jieun: (walks away and yells) PROMISEE!! 

 Jieun: OMO! I never went to him that day!! Is that by chance......... my suprise.... 

*Jieun couldn't stop thinking about what happened. She feel asleep without even knowing next to the studio door. Gukkie comes out of the studio room and sees her. Gukkie bends down to her. He stares at her blankly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next morning) 

*Jieun wakes up slowly. She finds herself back in the studio room but on the couch. She gets up slowly and sees that Gukkie was also there. Her heart suddenly starts to beat faster. She gets up slowly and walks over to him. She looks at him. 

Jieun: Look at this fool.... *SIGH* Ha.. still cute as ever................. *GASP* What am I saying.... (Looks around quickly) Hm.. I wonder what time it is... I know we have dance practice today... (Looks at the time) OMO! I have to go get ready! (Walks quickly to the door, STOPS and looks back) Should I wake him up...?.... Sigh... Its too awkward.... Never mind... He can wake up himself. (Walks out) (Door shuts)

Guk: ............. (Gets up) FINALLY! Phew... Never thought she'll leave.... 

*Gukkie was awake  the whole night. He couldn't sleep because of Jieun. He stayed up and just watched Jieun. What Gukkie thought about all night was really the message. He decided that since that message was 2 years ago he'll just leave it to the past. He tells himself that his feelings for her is already all gone and her and Himchan is already together. He wouldn't want to come in between. Gukkie then gets up and leave the studio to get ready got practice also. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In the dancing room stretching) 

Zelo: I don't want to practice today! 

Jongup: ZELO!!!!...... I'm tired... -_- 

Youngjae: You guys are lame! 

Daehyun: Hyungs.... I'm hungry! We should of ate before we came.... 

Youngjae: You always want to eat!! Starve for once! 

Daehyun: -_- 

Zelo: Where's Channie?

Youngjae: I think he said he went to look for Jieun. 

Jongup: Where's Gukkie? 

Daehyun: That's who was MISSING last night! No wonder I felt incomplete when I went to sleep last night... The house felt........ LESS SCARY. 

(Gukkie walks in)

Guk: WHAT! Less scary! Now i'm going to make sure your scared 24/7! hahaha. 

Daehyun: Hyung... hehehe.. sorry! 

Guk: Where's Himchan and the girls? 

Daehyun: They said he went to look for Jieun... 

Guk: Hmmm... Uhh.. Call him.. .and tell him that she's already here getting ready.... 

Daehyun:.... Ok..... HYUNG!? Where was you last night? 

Guk: Uh... DONT WORRY about me! Hurry and call Himchan and the girls. 

Zelo: Hyung... 

Guk: Is it just me... or everyone is very talkative this morning... You guys keep stretching... we have to do good so we can get a vocation for ONCE! 

ALL: DEYY! 

*Gukkie feels a little worried inside because he's afraid that Channie would misunderstand if her finds out about what happened and that I stayed with Jieun all night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Himchan: (Calls Jieun) 

Jieun: Hello? 

Himchan: Where were you last night??? and where are you now? 

Jieun: Uhh... Last night???.... I went home early because I didn't feel too good.... 

Himchan: Hmmm..... You went home? Without saying anything to anyone... ? 

Jieun: I told Gukkie... He didn't tell you guys? 

Himchan: Gukkie? I didn't see him this morning. 

Jieun: Where are you?

Himchan: I asked you that earlier... You didn't answer me.. so I don't want to answer you... haha. Where are you... 

Jieun: (Runs behind him and kisses him on the cheeks and runs away) 

Himchan: Hey! That's not FAIR! Come BACK! 

Jieun: See you at practice! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Everyone finally gathered together in the dancing room. 

Guk: You guys the day we perform is almost here so we need to do well.

Hyosung: No, we're going to do really BAD... hahaha

Jongup: I don't think we need pratice... I mean the songs that we are doing isn't even HARD. 

Guk: Maybe we'll make practice a little shorter today and maybe we all can go out for a TREAT... MY TREAT! 

Daehyun: HYUNG! Yours the BEST! 

*During practice... the situation that happened wouldn't leave Gukkie's head. Every time he sees Jieun he feels bothered... and it bothers him. Gukkie's mind wasn't all into practice... and he thinks that everyone can see it. On the other hand, Jieun also was bothered but tried to play it off. Seeing Gukkie made her feel uncomfortable. She wonder many things. She wondered if he knows that she heard his message for her or not. Both thinking too much... suddenly they bump into each other and Jieun gets knocked over.... but Gukkie having the chance, he was able to grab her.... The music stops. Everyone stops. There they were.... in the middle of the dance floor... Gukkie held on to her tight... he looked into her eyes.... Jieun, not moving an inch... stays in his arms and stares into his eyes. On the side..... There was Himchan. 

 

 

*And AGAIN! Thank you for reading! Next chapter will be UP ASAP! <3333 MUCH love! Subscribe please! : ))))