She's happy again....But am I?

The Unexpected Love

*Hyosung wakes up with a headache and is a little lost. She looks around the room and doesnt recognize it. From far away she hears a voice.

Guk: Are you finally up?

Hyosung: (Quietly to herself) Huh.!!? Whos that...?

*Hyosung then lays back down the bed and covers her head with the blanket.Gukkie walks in with some orange juice.

Guk: Yah!? Are you stupid?

Hyosung: (Peeks over the blanket) Ohhh.. OMO! What am I doing here?

Guk:..... Ahh... You dont remember!!?

*Hyosung thinks back to yesterday.......

Hyosung: OMO! I dont remember... I just remember I went drinking at the stand by my house..... How did I get here? Did I do something stupid?

Guk: Something stupid?.... Just dont go drinking anymore...

Hyosung: OMO! What did I do?!

Guk: Hurry up and get up... I have to leave soon.

Hyosung: YAH! Why are you so mean to me....!

Guk: Are you waiting for me to drag you out? (Starts smiling at Hyosung)

*As Hyosung and Gukkie talk to each other Hyosung's heart felt happy.... She just felt complete. A hour later Hyosung was all ready to leave. Gukkie walks her to the door.

Hyosung: Thank You for letting me in your house even though I have no clue how I got there.

Guk:..... tsk tsk tsk.... No more drinking... If you do.. Im not gonna open my door for you anymore. OK!

Hyosung: Ok.... sorry....

Guk: Ok... Now call me when you get home.

Hyosun:.... ....

Guk: OK!

Hyosung: OKAY!

*Hyosung yells at Gukkie and stomps out loudly.

Guk: (To himself) Ya... always tryna act cute...... aish! Annoying. (laughs soflty to himself)

*Gukkie then walks back to the couch and relax... He then thinks about what happened the night before with Hyosung...

-----------(flashback)-------------

*Gukkie looks at Hyosung and realizes that she isnt in her right mind.

Hyosung: Gukkie-ah....

Gukkie: (Sniffs) Are you drunk??!!??

Hyosung: Gukkie-ahhh.... (Starts to cry a little) Gukkie-ahh...!!!!

*Hyosung suddenly rushes over to Gukkie and kisses him. Gukkie stands there confused and shocked.... He had to think before knowing what Hyosung was doing to him. He doesnt push her off though. Hyosung then grabs Gukkie's necks and furthers her kiss... Gukkie then reacts. He grabs her shoulders and was about to pull her off, but she suddenly falls. Gukkie catches her. He carries her into the house and shuts the door. Gukkie slowly places Hyosung on his bed.

Hyosung: Gukkie-ah.... Why does it hurt so much?

Gukkie: ...... uhh.....

Hyosung: Why does it have to be you..... and Jieun.... (Starts to cry whiling shes sleep talking)

*Gukkie doesnt know what to say. He slowly sits by her and touches her hair and fixes it so that it's not on her face.

Gukkie: Sung-ah.... Im sorry...

*Gukkie leans in and kisses her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Present)

Gukkie: (To himself) Gosh... What am I doing.... Im so confused right now. Everyone is hurting because of me...

*Gukkie just doesnt know what to do. He's s confused and everything is just isnt going right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hyosung opens the door to her house.

Sunhwa: (Looks at the door) OMO!!!!!!!!! Where were you all night!? (Yells to the side) ZINGERRRR! She's home!!!

*Zinger comes into the room... and up to Hyosung.

Zinger: YA! Where were you.?

Hyosung: I was at Gu.... (TO HERSELF) Wait... i cant tell them I was there... What if they think something.... (To Zinger) I was just out with some old friends that called me up last night.

Zinger: Hmmm.... Are you sure?

Hyosung: Yess.....

Sunhwa: You and Jieun is always out now and days.... I know we're on break from all our works but still we should all hang out. In front of camera we're all so different..... Behind camera.... its like we hate each other... Makes me sad....

Zinger: Sunhwa...... Shut up! Talk so MUCH!

Sunhwa: WHAT!! It's true....

*While Zinger and Sunhwa continues, Hyosung walks away and into her room.

Zinger: Why did you say that in front of her.... She's gonna get mad... You already know who are the ones that doesn't get along! Gosh! Watch you mouth! Know when to talk!

Sunhwa: OOOOooh! Thats right... sorry!

Zinger: Aish... These girls are driving me crazy with their issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyosung: (Laying on her bed) Hmmm.. I wonder what happened last night. Aish.! I knew I should of never dranked so much.

*Hyosung thinks hard and tries to remember what happened....

~~~QuickFlashback~~~~

He slowly sits by her and touches her hair and fixes it so that it's not on her face.

Gukkie: Sung-ah.... Im sorry...

~~~BACK~~~

Hyosung: Huh? Did that really happened... Why is he apologizing...... AISH! My head hurts!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Himchan: Did you want this cute stuffed animal... (Shows Jieun)

Jieun: Omo! It's so cutee...

Himchan: Just like you..

Jieun: (Laughs cutely) It's ok... I dont need it.... Hmm.. Lets go eat... Im hungry...

Himchan: (Smiles at Jieun) Okay...

*Channie grabs Jieun's hand and they walk side by side. On the other side, Gukkie was walking along towards them.

Guk: (To himself) Hmmm... Maybe I should take a long vocation... just by myself. or... Should I just leave my music industry.... Start new....

*Gukkie continues walking towars Jieun and Channie's direction... He was thinking so much to himself that he doesnt realize that hes walking closer to them... But Jieun and Channie also doesnt realize Gukkie because they were to busy talking.. Gukkie suddenly realizes that they were coming his direction. He had a panick attack. He didnt want to come across their path. He looks around for a place to hide. They were getting closer. He then suddenly goes into a small candy shop that was close by... Channie and Jieun walks pass the candy store... Gukkie comes out and looks at them from behind. He sees Channie holding Jieun's hand. Jiuen was happily laughing and talking with Channie. Gukkie seeing that made him feel a pain inside.

Guk: (To himself as he's looking at Channie and Jieun walk further away from him to the opposite side) She's happy again. Sigh.

 

 

*Thank You for READING! <3 Hopefully this PART helps you prepare for the NEXT couple CHAPTERS! Look FOREWARD to it!! <3