The Pictures

The Unexpected Love

*Gukkie was getting ready to go to bed. As he lays in bed, he thinks back to when him and Jieun had bump into each other. (Flashes to when they bumped into each other and flashes back) Gukkie smiles a little and holds his chest. He can feel his heart beating faster as he continues to think about Jieun. Suddenly he gets up quickly. 

Guk: (Talks to himself) YAAA! BANG YONGGUK! ANI!! ! Never.. You must not feel the same way for Jieun again. NO!  (Smack himself and shakes his head)

*Gukkie lays back down and tries to sleep. As he layed there, he started to think about Jieun again. But then this time he thinks about all their past memories that they shared. Gukkie actually started to feel sad inside. Thinking about all the old great memories they shared... Even though there were many goods.... Gukkie suddenly thinks about that one time.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The girls were getting ready to sleep. Sunhwa planning out the vocation out. Jieun was there but she was thinking about her numping to Gukkie. As she sat there... she couldn't really think through what she felt when their paths crossed. She sat on her bed continuously thinking. 

Sunhwa: YA! We need to sleep! We have a VOCATION to go on! 

Hyosung: I wish Zinger was here to go with us! Gosh! I miss her soo much! *Sigh... I'm gonna sleep now. 

Jieun: ...... (Just there thinking) 

Sunhwa: Jieun?...

Jieun: .....

Sunhwa: JIEUN-aH! 

Jieun: (Gets scared) .... WHAT!? 

Hyosung: Keep your voice down please! I'm trying to sleep! 

Sunhwa: Mianhae.... (Whispers) Jieun... What are you thinking about..? 

Jieun: UHh... Nothing... 

Sunhwa: Are you sure???? 

Jieun: Yeah..... Uhh... Imma go sit in the living room for a while... I don't think I can sleep yet... 

Sunhwa: Hmmm... Well your gonna need your sleep! We have long days in front of us! Fun! FUN! FUN! (Smiles at Jieun) 

Jieun: Yeah, I know... Don't worry. I'm just gonna sit for about 10mins. (Gets up from the bed) 

Sunhwa: Ok. I'm going to sleep then. Goodnight. 

Jieun: Yawp... Sweet Dreams.. Goodnight. 

Sunhwa: Can you turn off the lights on your way out? 

Jieun: Gotcha. 

*Before leaving the room Jieun goes into her closet and grabs a box. She then turns off the light and goes to sit in the living room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Himchan, Jongup and Zelo was all getting ready to sleep as well. 

Zelo: Hyung! Lets hurry and go to sleep so we can catch the girls tomorrow on their vocation. 

Jongup: *Yawns* Yeah... I'm real tired. Good night yalls! 

Himchan: Go ahead... I'll sleep a little later. 

Zelo: (Trying to act cute) Hyung? Are you okay? You don't look to happy....

Himchan: (Looks at Zelo) Aish! (Throws a pillow at Zelo) Go to sleep! 

Zelo: Hahaha Alright... Good Night Hyung. 

*As Zelo go to bed, Himchan sat there staring off into space..... But really he was thinking about what he saw... He wasn't sure about what to think. He thinks to himself if something was going on between the two of them. He didn't want to think that way becasue Gukkie is his hyung and he knows that Gukkie wouldn't hurt him.... then he second thinks that.... 

Himchan: *Sighh...* What ever.... Maybe nothing's going on... I'm just thinking too much.... 

*(Flashes to them) On the side as Himchan was dancing... he then glances over to see how Jieun was doing with her dancing he sees her spin into Gukkie and he sees that she smiles and he smiles back. He then thinks again of the way they smiled to each other. Himchan haven't seen Jieun smiled the way she did to Gukkie before. It was a different smile... A smile that he has never received from her. Himchan now a little down, decided that he was going to go to sleep, so he heads off to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*That night it seemed like everyone went to sleep with something bothering them. (The nest morning) 

*(Phone rings) 

~Ring... Ringg.... Ringgg.....~ 

Guk: Aish!! Who's calling me so early in the morning! 

~Ring... Ringg....Ringgg.....~

Guk: (Slowly looks for his phone by feeling around his bed... Finds it and picks up) Yubseyo?

Daehyun: HYUNG!!! Are you still sleeping? 

Guk: Yes.... why are you calling to early in the morning? 

Daehyun: GuK bro! It's almost time to go on vocation! It's not late no more!

Guk: (Looks at the time) Aishh! I over slept... Just tell everyone i'll be joining later. 

Daehyun: Ok! I'll tell everyone. (Hangs up) 

*Gukkie laid in bed a little longer... thinking.... He started to debate if he should go on the vocation. He really didn't want to see Jieund at the moment... or at least... he wasn't ready to see her... Knowing that right after thier performance he completely ignored her and didn't talk to her. Gukkie then decides that he wasn't going to go so he texted Hyosung. "Ya babo! Yall can do what yall want and don't wait for me. I have other things I need to take care of so yall have fun on yall short vocation. -GukkieTheSweetHeart : ) " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Everyone already on the bus and now heading off on the road.

Hyosung: (Receives the text and reads it) tsshh.... YA! WHAT IS GOING ON! 

*Everyone in the bus gets scared.

Daehyun: YOU ALMOST MADE ME DROP MY CHEESECAKE!

Jongup: What happened?

Sunhwa: Are you okay? 

Himchan: What's wrong? 

Hyosung: Channie read this. 

*Himchan reads the text message... 

Himchan: *Sighhhh* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*(The night before) As Jieun sat on the couch looking at the lilttle black box, she wasn't sure of what she wanted to do with it. She continues to stare blankly at the box. Slowly she moves closer to the box... As her hand touches the box... she slowly opens it. As the box was open, there were a bunch of pictures and bracletes. She picks up a picture... It was a picture of her and Gukkie. The little box was memories filled with her and Gukkie... As she picked up pictures after pictures... She smiled and reminisce about all the good times she had with Gukkie... 

*Sitting at the park playground... 

Jieun: Ya! You've been wanting to tell me something right? How come you never tell me! 

Guk: Well... Everytime I try to tell you... You find an excuse to leave.... Hahahaha

Jieun: What ever... What is it that you want to tell me? 

Guk: Nothing! I don't want to tell you anymore! You don't even want to know! Always leaving me! Hmph! 

Jieun: OMO!.... Is my GUKKIE POUTING! (Pinches his cheeks) Wow.. So CUTE... 

Guk: Ya! That hurts! You better get the running before I get you... 

Jieun: I'm not scared of you! Hahaha... 

Guk: I'm just gonna count to 3! HANA!!!! DHULL!!!!! SEHHHHHHHHH! 

*JIeun gets up quickly and starts to run... Right after yelling... Gukkie gets up and starts chasing Jieun. Gukkie chased her around until she got tired... 

Jieun: YA! I quit! I'm too tired... 

Guk: I WIN! 

Jieun: We weren't playing anything! 

Guk: I WIN! (Smiles at Jieun) 

Jieun: Gukkie? 

Guk: Deh? 

Jieun: Can I ask you something very serious? 

*Ask Gukkie heard her say that... HIs heart started to beat very fast... Almost forgetting to anser Jieun and falls into daze. 

Jieun: Gukkie-ah? Did you hear me?

Guk: ... Wh... at... WHAT? 

Jieun: Aishh... You wasn't listening to ME! 

Guk: I was... What did you want to ask me? See... I heard you. 

Jieun: (Nudges Gukkie) Can we take a picture together? 

*Ask Gukkie heard the question... he calmed down.. He thought that it was going to be something eles. 

Guk: Sure... (Smiles at Jieun) 

*Jieun takes out her camera and snaps the picture. 

*As Jieun looks at the picture remembering their memories... She slowly fell asleep on the couch. (4 hours later) She suddenly wakes up from her sleep. She realizes that she had falln asleep holding the picture of her and Gukkie. She gets up quickly before anyone else gets up... She puts everything back into the box and slowly walks into the room and puts the box safely away in the closet. Jieund decided to go for a morning jog to get things off her mind... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 *(Phones beeps (text message)) Himchan checks his phone to see who texted him. It was a message from Jieun. "Hey Hun, I decided that I'm not going on the vocation trip... BUT you go and have fun okay... You need to have fun! See ya in 2 weeks... Take a lot of pictures for me okay... I'll call you every night..... Lah you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(BACK ON THE BUS) 

*Himchan then felt suspicious about what was going on. He wondered why both of them decided to not go on the trip... He started to question... Were they trying to be alone? Are you together behind my back? Is YongGuk really talking to Jieun? Is Jieun really talking to YongGuk? Those questions floated around his mind... As he sat in the bus... Thoughts traveled throughout his mind. He wasn't sure of what to think.... Thinking HARD... Himchan suddenly felt a hatred toward Gukkie.....  

 

 

*Thank You for READING! Hope you guys enjoy it... Feel free to share your thoughts on it... DON'T FORGET... PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!<3 B.A.P<3