Hyosung?

The Unexpected Love

Himchan: Hyung? Did you sleep here with Jieun?

Guk: ..... Uh...... 

Himchan: Hyung.....??? (Raising his voice) Did YOU? 

Jieun: Channie.... 

Himchan: (To Jieun) JIEUN-AH! I didnt ask you! 

Guk: (To Himchan) Don't yell at her! 

Himchan: THEN ASWER ME!! 

Guk: YES! Yes! I spent the night here with her! 

*Himchan's anger builds up. Gukkie and Himchan stares at each other with hatred while Jieund stands in between them. Himchan remembered that they were at the hospital so he didnt want to make a big scene and it was too early in the morning. Himchan then grabs Jieun's hand and walks her out but at the same time Gukkie grabs her other hand. 

Guk: She's not fully recovered.... be careful. 

Himchan: Im more careful than you.

Jieun: Im not fully checked out. 

Himchan: Hyung can take care of that. 

Jieun: ......

*Himchan then drags Jieun out of the room and leaves Gukkie standing there alone. Gukkie then brush up the room a little bit before leaving. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jieun and Channie sits quietly in Channie's living room. Channie sits on the sofa while Jieun sits at the piano looking out the window. The room was just dead silence, no one was talking. But then Channie finally gets after taking a deep breathe and walks slowly to Jieun. 

Himchan: (Softly) Jieun-ah...

Jieun: ....

*Channie then hugs her from behind. 

Himchan: Im sorry. 

*Jieun doesn't talk but only listens to what he has to say. She jus doesn't feel like talking. 

Himchan: (Starts to get teary eyes) I miss you..... 

*Jieun still just sits there quietly and listens. 

Himchan: Im sorry..... Jieun... What happened to us? We used to be so happy.... Why are we like this now? (Sniff Sniffs) 

*It then becomes quiet again. Then Channie slowly lets her go and sits next to her. Even she still doent talk to Channie, she slowly lays her head down on Channie's shoulders. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gukkie was sitting on his bed and was using his laptop. He was feelings bothered and he had too much in his mind. So he dicided to spend some time watching war movies since he hasn't watched them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Channie and Jieun are in the car. Channie is taking Jieun home. 

Jieun: Channie, I cant be with you anymore.... 

Himchan: Jieun..... 

Jieun: I have to go! Please let me go....

Himchan: Jieun! Why would you leave me for  my hyung?! He's like a brother to me! Dont you worry about my relationship with him as well. You already know that he wont take you because of me. 

*Jieun sits there queitly and starts to cry. 

Himchan: Why are you crying? You know I'm right, why wont you listen to me?

Jieun: AM I GONNA BE HAPPY WITH YOU!? WHY ARENT YOU CONSIDERING MY FEELINGS! HUH? 

*Himchan becomes to focus on Jieun and forgets that he's driving. Jieun suddenly starts yelling at Channie that there's a truck coming there way, But it was too late to dodge it.  They were hit. Channie's car flew across the street and crashed into light poles. There suddenly was a loud thunder sound.

Guk: AHHHHHHHHH! 

*Gukkie got up and sweaty. Gukkie was awakened by the loud thunder. He realized that he had fallen asleep while watching movies. His room was dark. He realized that he was having a bad dream. He started to think about what Channie said in his dream, "Jieun! Why would you leave me for  my hyung?! He's like a brother to me! Dont you worry about my relationship with him as well. You already know that he wont take you because of me."

Guk: (To Himself) That's right..... why have I've been so selfish. I can't fall in love with Jieun....Aish....

*Gukkie slowly lays down and thinks to himself. He started to think about the times he's spent with Jieun..

Guk: (To himself) Aish! Why am I thinking about her.

*He then thinks about how Channie took her away from him at the hospital.

Guk: (To Himself) Sigh..... I wonder where Channie took her....

*Laying on his bed, his door bell suddenly rings.

Guk: What? Who would be here at this time....

*Gukkie walks out of his room and into the living room. He walks up to the door and opens it. It was Hyosung.

Guk: Yay! What are you doing here this late?

Hyosung: ..............

*Gukkie looks at Hyosung and realizes that she isnt in her right mind.

Hyosung: Gukkie-ah........

Guk: Are you drunk????!!!

Hyosung: Gukkie-ah..... (Starts to cry ish) Gukkie-ah!!!!

*Hyosung suddenly rushes over to Gukkie and kisses him. Gukkie stands there confused and shocked!  

 

 

*THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!! SORRY FOR THE LATENESS!!! HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS PART!!! HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATe SOONER! <3 PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY STORY AND READ IT! HELP SHARE AND RECOMMEND IT!!!!!! :D